13 Need

"Hi?" Clarke said, trying to act as though she wasn't confused when she clearly was.

"How's that girl from earlier?" Bellamy asked, trying to get the conversation started, hoping he could casually slip in the fact that she's all he seems to think about.

"She's better, a scrape on the leg, nothing a quick plaster couldn't fix" Clarke stated, chucking more wood on the fire. Bellamy was about to speak when Clarke continued, her face falling.

"Do you think things will be better now?" Clarke said as she stared into the fire, the flames reflecting in her blueish green eyes. "How many people have we lost, Wells, Charlotte, Finn..." Clarke said, her voice bitter as she knew she could go on...and on but she didn't.

"Hey...we're safe here" Bellamy said comforting her as he looked around at the protective fence around their camp and all the positioned guards.

Clarke looked at him "you weren't on duty today" she said, noticing his scruffy attire and he cursed himself for not putting something nicer on.

"No...Kane actually gave me a day off!" Bellamy stated.

"Do I sense a hint of bitterness Bellamy Blake?" Clarke said and just hearing her say his name was as sweet as the first time he felt rain on his skin. Bellamy laughed quietly.

"Me, Bitter? Never" he said, looking down at her sideways and Clarke looked up at him, rolling her eyes with a smile.

Bellamy couldn't stop himself and his gaze shifted to her lips. Clarke hadn't noticed and looked back at the fire. Whatever was happening he wasn't sure he liked it.

Did he really want to admit his feelings to Clarke? At this moment he couldn't see much good coming of it.

By the growing sadness in her eyes Bellamy could tell her thoughts had shifted back to what she'd spoken about previously.

"Raven says she's working on more grenades...don't tell my mom, she's adamant there wont be another attack...I'm not so sure" Clarke sighed and Bellamy wanted nothing more than to pull Clarke in for a hug and tell her everything would be okay.

"Clarke..." Bellamy said but he couldn't think of anything to say. Clarke seemed to appreciate his attempt and she let her head fall against his shoulder as she stared into the fire.

"We'll get through it right!" She said, referring to what Bellamy had told her and he hoped that they would. Bellamy felt his heart begin to thump against his chest when Clarke kept her head on him, their bodies so close he just wanted to pull her towards him.

These urges were strange and he'd never felt this way. He was about to speak again when Clarke lifted her head, Bellamy looked up to see Abby coming out of the Ark, however she did not look at them but walked to where Kane stood at the gate.

"I should...head to sleep" Clarke stated and Bellamy looked up at the darkening sky. It was still early hours of the night and he wondered why Clarke was hurrying off so quickly.

He lost his nerve to stop her as he caught Abby look over at them. As Clarke headed to her tent Abby looked away again.

Bellamy closed his eyes and balled his hands into fists! He had to do something, he'd drive himself mad if he didn't.

Bellamy quickly headed for the tent in which Clarke had just entered.

He didn't care to watch for her mum and burst in through the flap.

Clarke jumped in shock and turned to see who had entered.

"Bellamy what-" she began but he had walked forward, grabbed her around the waist and he paused for a second, taking her all in, her bright eyes gazing up at him in the dim light and he pushed his lips over hers.

Bellamy had feared kissing her and feeling her lips still as stone against his but there was a quick reaction and she moved her lips with his, leaning into his hold.

Her hands moved up to his neck, resting in his hair and Bellamy heald her back tightly pulling her towards him as he kissed her with urgency. Clarke's hands slipped down his chest and Bellamy slowly removed his arms from her waist, slowly bringing his lips away from Clarke's.

For a moment they stood only centimetres apart in her tent. Bellamy watched as he could tell a million things were passing through Clarke's head.

Only one thought was passing through his and that was about how beautiful she was. Her hair was hanging loosely around her face and shoulders and her eyes were fearce yet gentle all at once.

"I'm sorry I just...I needed to do that" Bellamy whispered after she said nothing and Clarke stepped foward, closing the small space between them and she nestled her head against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and heald her there. In his arms. In that moment it was just them. None of Bellamy's fears had come to light and Clarke was here with him...him!

AT: AAAHHH so yh! They finally kisssssedddd yippeee xx hopefully this was all u guys dreamed I would shit myself if this actually happened.

Anywayy xx bye love ya thanks for reading xxx