8 Up All Night

Clarke finally pulled away from Bellamy, releasing his shirt from her hands. She couldn't look at him...he had never seen her in any state like that before...no one had.

"I heard you screaming" Bellamy breathed as he removed his arm from around Clarke's back, without it there Clarke felt overly exposed and part of her wanted him to hold her again.

"It was nothing" Clarke lied, she'd had another nightmare...it was worse this time. People around camp seemed to be settling a bit more and she had spoken to several people and they seemed to be forgiving her but she couldn't forgive herself.

"You can go...thank you but I'm fine...really" she said, lying back down and turning away from him.

She didn't want him to go, she had desperately wanted to ask him to stay but something told her not to.

She heard Bellamy get to his feet and listened to the rustle of the tent as he left.

She burried her face in her pillow and sighed. If Bellamy hadn't come in, she would still be drowing in her own head and she was afraid now that he was no longer there. She needed him.

Clarke had known for a very long time that she needs Bellamy, she even told him so but she hadn't ever told him just how much.

Bellamy lay awake that night. He now slept alone in his tent as Octavia moved into one with Lincoln.

He stared up at the tent which was rattling slightly in the wind. Winter was close and most of the council meetings now were about gathering supplies and finding ways to keep warm.

He knew a group were going hunting tomorrow, Bellamy was leading them.

Kane would always argue against his methods though, he wanted to use guns but Bellamy had trained the 100 to use spears and kinves so that was what they were good with! He was determined to keep leading his people...no matter how hard Kane tried to over ride him.

Bellamy's mind drifted back to Clarke and he let out a long sigh. He imagined her lying alone in her tent...maybe drawing to stop herself from falling asleep or perhaps she had fallen into another nightmare and Bellamy wasn't there to pull her out of it.

Bellamy brought his hands up behind his head and stared aimlessly as he pictured the smile he'd seen on her face earlier that day. He hoped things would get better for her and he was determined to make sure they did.

AT: This chapter is soooo short and rubbish so sorrrryyyy!

Comments are appreciated as it lets me know if people are actually enjoying the story or not!

Thanks so much to everyone reading and love you all bye! Xxx