16 Idiot

Clarke lay beside the table were Bellamy slept and she didn't stop worrying all day.

She thought back to when she blew up the grounders...and she had thought Bellamy was dead. When she found out he was alive she had been so happy! So happy she'd thrown herself at him.

But now she felt an even stronger need for him to be okay. She had watched him for hours, hoping he'd wake up at any second.

Lincoln had brought Octavia in about an hour ago and they had just left. Clarke stayed.

She used the excuse of "needing to monitor his vital signs" when that was part of it...but not all of it.

She couldn't bring herself to leave. She blamed herself for what had happened...she should have seen the wolf coming and warned him.

Clarke stared down in dismay at the blood covering her front and her hands, even though she had tried to clean them.

Clarke had closed her eyes now, her mind was too busy for her to really relax.

"Did I miss something?"

Clarke shot up to see Bellamy with his eyes open and he was looking at her with a stupidly gorgeous smile on his face.

Clarke rushed over to him and crashed her lips into his. He was surprised at first but then he propped himself up with his elbows.

He heald her back with one hand and leaned in to her as if it were a natural reaction.

Clarke hadn't really expected to do that! She had thought maybe giving him a hug but she hadn't been able to stop herself and now that she'd started she didn't want to stop!

Clarke brought her leg up so she was practically straddling Bellamy, sat accross his legs.

He raised himself, kissing her forcefully and holding her back, pushing her towards him.

Clarke suddenly pulled away and punched him in the chest. "You idiot!" She cried and he stared at the blonde girl who was sat on his lap, her hair messed up from where his fingers had combed through it and her blue eyes were furious.

"I told you not to shoot it!" She cried and Bellamy was speachless. She sighed and was suddenly pulling him back towards her and kissing him again.

"Ah" Bellamy said, wincing and Clarke looked down at his side. She pushed him down by pressing fingertips down on his color bones.

"You should rest" she said and was about to get off him when he grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go..." he said with a cheeky grin and Clarke kissed him gently while smiling.

The door to the room suddenly began to open and Clarke hopped down, just in time as her mum walked in.

"Ah Bellamy, you're awake!" She stated and Clarke tried to act naturally but her heart was racing.

Bellamy smiled at Abby but Abby ignored him. Bellamy swung his legs around the table and sat up, not making any fuss.

"Thanks" Bellamy said and Abby nodded plainly.

"Put a shirt on!" She said, chucking him one of his clean tops.

He pulled it on over his head and got to his feet, wincing slightly and holding his side, but other than that it was hard to tell he was in pain at all.

He started walking out of the room and Clarke called to him. "Octavia was waiting, she's worried. You should go see her!" He turned and smiled at her before leaving.

Clarke glanced at her mum who's expression was hard to read. An awkward silence followed Bellamy's departure and Clarke was heading to leave and she expected her mum to stop her but she didn't.

Clarke found herself alone in a dark Ark corridor, dimly lit by torches. She leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes.

She felt elated yet surprised at the same time. She was still smiling and her heart was beating with the rush of it all.

AT: if you are a Phan shipper go to my other shared account @Readers_Revenge and check out my Phanfiction xx it would mean a lot thanks xxxx

yipee Bellamy is alive but will Clarke forgive herself? Will this make her nightmares worse??

Thanks for everything! Love you all xxx