18 Kiss

Clarke had to stand on her tip toes to kiss Bellamy. He was done with being soft and now kissed her deeply and roughly, his hands tangling with her hair.

Clarke leaned in to him, her hands clasped around his strong back and he lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. He heald her up despite his injuries and he pushed her up against a tree.

She flung her head back as Bellamy kissed her neck all the way up from her color bone and back to her mouth.

He continued to kiss her and Clarke bit his lip causing him to groan slightly but he didn't seem to mind.

Clarke was hot despite the cool snow falling all around them. Clarke and Bellamy's lips finally separated and she stared into his deep eyes.

He brushed his lips against hers slightly as he gently lowered her to the floor and he heald her under his arm as they sat on the forest floor, looking out over the water which had now turned a deep blue as the light in the sky lessened.

Clarke rested her head on Bellamy's shoulder.

"How's your side?" Clarke asked, suddenly remembering he was injured.

"It's burning a bit but I think thats just from all the movement" he said, a mischievous smile forming on his face and Clarke laughed at him.

"Sorry" she said, giving him a little shrug. "Well it won't happen again" Clarke teased, reaching up to kiss his forehead and Bellamy bent down to kiss the top of her hair, smoothing it down, where he had tangled it.

As the snow continued to fall, the dirt coloured ground soon became speckled with white.

"We should probably go back! My mum will be worried..." Clarke sighed and Bellamy heald her tighter.

"Can't we just stay a few more minutes?" He said quietly and clarke looked up at the falling snowflakes and she heald out her hand so one could land on her skin. She watched it melt as it made contact with her warm skin and she smiled contentedly.

"Just a few" she insisted.

"Get inside you two!" The guard said angrily when Bellamy and Clarke returned, an hour after dark.

Clarke gave him an apologetic look and Bellamy just ignored him. Bellamy noticed a small twig in Clarke's hair and quickly took it out before anyone noticed.

He chucked it on the floor. All the tents were dusted with snow and the entire camp were sat around fires, gazing up at the sky.

Bellamy noticed Clarkes mum sat beside Kane on one side and Raven on the other, who was leaning against Wick.

Jasper and Monty were at the edge with their mouths open, catching snowflakes on their tounges and laughing whenever they caught one.

Octavia was sat on the floor, leaning against lincoln and he was pointing to the falling snow, telling her something that she was clearly finding interesting as she smiled. Bellamy had grown to like Lincoln and he trusted her to take care of his sister.

Bellamy looked down at Clarke as she yawned slightly. "You tired?"

"No!" Clarke replied but Bellamy knew she just wanted to stay out in the snow, he did too, despite how cold it was.

Clarke went to sit down on a log and Bellamy sat beside her. No one was paying attention to them and he slid his arm over her shoulder when she shivered.

She nestled into him, gazing at the sky swirling with clouds. After a while Bellamy started to think this was all too good to be true! He had a horrible feeling that this wasnt going to last and his face must have darkened because Clarke looked up at him with wide eyes, beautiful yet worried eyes.

He smiled weakly at her and kissed her forehead, holding her tighter as if he were afraid she might float away and slip from his grasp.

"Is everything okay?" She asked softly.

"Don't worry Princess" Bellamy stated calmly and she smiled.

It was fascinating how the simple parting of her lips brought life to her eyes, and made her seem more stunning than he'd assumed possible. Her hair was dotted with snow and her skin was pale but her lips were bright and pink in the cold, her eyes shining the wonderful blue-green in the light.

He wanted to kiss her but was painfully aware of all the people sat not too far away and he wasn't sure Clarke was ready to tell anyone about them yet. But god dammit did he want to kiss her!

AT: OMG Season 3 of the 100 is starting today ahhhh omg!! Xxxx

Hope u enjoyed and im just going to go fangirl in a corner love you :) xxx