23 Just Do It

1 year later

"Bellamy stop itttt" Clarke squealed as Bellamy tickled her. She rolled off the matress and lay on the floor laughing.

Bellamy propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at the beautiful, giggling girl.

"Okay no more please!" She begged, with a large smile on her face.

This was how most mornings would start now! For the past year Bellamy and Clarke had been together and though they'd had ups and downs, sometimes yelling at one another for hours at a time when making big decisions, Bellamy loved her and they always worked it out.

He was madly in love with Clarke and he knew deep down he always had been...

Clarke managed to get off the floor only for Bellamy to pull her back onto the bed and cradle her in his arms.

He began planting small kisses up her neck and she closed her eyes but then she seemed to snap out of it, she propped herself up and looked down at him.

"We really need to get up! We can't just lie here all day" Clarke stated and Bellamy knew she was right but it didn't mean he had to listen to her!

He kissed her soft lips and smiled. "I love you" he whispered. Words that slipped off the tip of his tongue so naturally now.

"I love you too you idiot" she sighed and Bellamy gave her an innocent grin.

Thats when he had to do it! When else could he? This was perfect! She looked stunning and Bellamy wanted her forever so...

"Marry me" he whispered into her neck and Bellamy felt her breath catch in her throat.

"What?" She stammered and Bellamy smiled up at her.

"Marry me" he said louder this time and a gorgeous smile broke out on Clarke's face. "I don't have a ring but-"

"Oh my god yes!" She squeeled, pushing Bellamy backwards, his head falling amongst a collection of pillows and he looked up at Clarke, she was beaming.

She pulled his head up so their lips connected. He had no idea how it would work, there hadn't been a wedding on the ground yet!

"There is so much to do!" Clarke cried, pushing away from Bellamy. She quickly dressed and blew a kiss to Bellamy before leaving.

Bellamy groaned and fell back on the matress!

Two weeks later

Two weeks since Bellamy had proposed. Two weeks and Bellamy still hardly knew what was happening!

He and Clarke had told everyone together and of course Octavia had freaked out...everyone had really but in the best way.

Jasper and Monty had officially made it their job to make sure Bellamy stayed away from Clarke as much as possible in the lead up to today!

He had hardly spoken to her in days and was anxious to see her in a moment.

He was sat in Jasper and Monty's tent. Waiting. When they burst in.

"Look what we managed to find for you!" Jasper said, sounding extremely proud of him and his friend.

Miller followed them in and explained! "This Jacket and these trousers are my dads" he stated.

Bellamy looked at the slightly dusty black blazer and black trousers.

"He brought it down with him! Don't ask me why he chose a suit" Miller said in response to Bellamy's questioning look and it made sense, people brought clothes down with them when they left the Ark.

"Thanks Miller" Bellamy said, giving him a friendly pat on the back.

The boys left him and he changed into a white shirt then the trousers and blazer. He tried to smooth down his hair but not too much as he knew Clarke liked it as it is.

He was ready. Soon it was time and Jasper came in ready with his arm out with a proud face.

Bellamy rolled his eyes and slapped his hand away. Jasper laughed and they left the tent.

Bellamy now saw an area had been cleared and a makeshift, metal podium had been made. It wasn't glamorous but it was perfect.

Arkers were already sat down on dropship and other chairs and some stood up.

He walked to the front and waited. His eyes on the door of the ark.

It opened.

Out came a stunning girl, her blond hair tied up in a bun, strands of hair shaping her jaw. She wore a long red dress. She wore no makeup but she didn't need it and her blue eyes shone brightly when she smiled at the sight of Bellamy. Clarke.

Bellamy was staring at her, speechless! He couldn't even smile he was so stunned.

"Where'd you get the dress Princess?" He stammered when she came to stand in front of him.

"Where'd you get the suit?" She asked with a cheeky smirk and Bellamy laughed, looking down at his feet.

The wedding progressed and Bellamy could see Abby sat at the front, tears in her eyes by the end and he was glad she didn't hate him.

"Just Kiss her!" Jasper and Monty yelled from the back and Bellamy shrugged, pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers. His wife.

Everyone started cheering and rose from their seats. Bellamy wasn't sure what else was happening because when he pulled away he couldn't take his eyes off Clarke.

"I love you...you look...amazing" he stammered, hardly able to believe she was with him! She was his! His Princess

AT: Oh my god this is the final and last chapter of this fanfiction and I really hope the ending was good! I wasnt sure if the wedding thing would be cringy but I hope it was cute!

I really want to hear what you guys thought so please give me feedback and critisism in the comments, maybe suggestions as to what you wanted to happen.

So sorry if this didnt live up to your expectations but overall im quite Proud of this and want to make more, similar to this in the future.

I cannot thank you all enough for reading this! I LOVE YOU!

Go check out my Instagram @the100positivity for Bellarke and the 100 edits