7 Just A Dream

"What was that about?" Octavia asked curiously, turning to her brother the second Clarke was gone. He looked down at her with a look of pretend confusion.
"What do you mean?" He said.

"You know... that!" She said mischievously, giving him a punch in the arm. "Bell whats going on with you lately! I'm your sister" Octavia said, her tone changing and Bellamy sighed.

He wasn't really sure. Ever since he had come back from Mount Whether all he had been able to think about was Clarke...she was often on his mind truthfully but recently it had been different and he wasn't just seeing her as a fellow leader.

He wanted to explain it to O but he wasn't sure how to.

"It's nothing O, I've got to go!" He said, patting the gun in his belt and she rolled her eyes as he walked away.

Bellamy took his post around the gate and looked out onto Camp Jaha. Clarke was walking around when a small girl approached her.

Bellamy assumed nothing bad could come of this and simply watched. Clarke bent down to speak to the girl and a smile broke out on her face.

Bellamy felt his heart almost jump at the sight of seeing her smile. He hadn't seen a genuine smile on her face in ages...and it was beautiful.

Clarke finished speaking to the girl and she gave her a pat on the back before she skipped away.

Bellamy couldn't stop himself from watching her. The way she moved with such purpose and heald her head high but Bellamy knew there was a lot going on inside that she would never show to these people. She was brave and Bellamy had never known anyone quite like her.

Clarke glanced over and saw Bellamy looking, she gave him a weak smile before heading back inside. Bellamy nearly hit himself! What was he doing!

Bellamy found himself on guard for the rest of the day, only having one break for lunch before he had to go back.

It had been quiet all day and Bellamy was thankful for a little peace.

The sun was setting and the camp was settled, ever since they had returned, the remaining 100 delinquents had been rather reserved, especially Jasper and Monty who usually spent their time visiting Harper who was recovering from the bone marrow treatments done to her.

The thought of the mountain made Bellamy unsteady and he remembered the first few days on the ground where all he was worried about was the ark coming down...Clarke had helped fix that problem for him though.

He owed her so much. Bellamy was sat at dinner by himself thinking this all over and he couldn't stop picturing her face. Her's and no one elses.

He suddenly felt the need to see her and he looked around but she wasn't there.

Bellamy walked inside the ark and headed to medical. He walked in to see Abby on her feet, checking on Harper.

Jasper and Monty were sat beside her bed, making her and each other laugh.

Clarke wasn't there. "Heyyy Bellamyy!" Jasper cried smiling widely and Bellamy laughed.

"You seen Clarke around?" He asked casually, hoping they wouldn't see the weirdness in the fact he was asking for her at night. "A girl was taken ill and asked to see her" Bellamy lied.

Abby looked up then "well I'm just finishing I can see her" she said, putting a cloth down and Bellamy shook his head.

"It's fine, I'll find her" he said, leaving before anyone could stop him. He could almost feel Abby's harsh eyes boaring into his back as if she were trying to find out what he was up to.

Bellamy started heading for Clarke's tent when he realised it might be quite strange if he just walked in.

He was nearing her tent when he slowed down and came to a stop. God he was nervous but he wasn't entirely sure why! This was just Clarke.

He was still debating with himself when a scream broke through his thoughts. He ran into Clarke's tent and she screamed again.

She was in bed on the floor, tossing and turning as she mumbled and screamed.

Bellamy hurried to her side, kneeling down and holding her steady by the shoulders.

"Clarke...it's just a dream. You're okay" he said soothingly and after a while she began to settle and her eyes opened wide as she gasped.

"Hey hey...Clarke it's me, you're alright" Bellamy said, his eyes wide with concern and a tear fell down Clarke's soft cheek.

She wiped it away quickly but let her head fall foward into Bellamy's chest. He shuffled closer, wrapping an arm around her and holding her close to him.

"Clarke it was just a dream" Bellamy said, stroking her hair slightly and her breathing became steadier as time passed. She was still shaking in his arms and her small hands had balled into fists as she scrunched up his shirt in them.

Bellamy had never seen her like this and his heart broke. He wished he could help her but there was nothing. "Shhh it's okay..."

AT: Hi! Sorry for such a boring chapter guyyssss haha it was really bad but things hopefully get better from here :)

Thanks for reading. Love you allllll bye ;).