5 The Rebel

"Hey! Clarke...dammit" Bellamy said as the blonde haired girl collapsed in his arms.

He lifted her completely, her head nestled against his chest and he started to carry her to medical.

He knew Abby and Jackson would be asleep but he didn't know where else to take her and he was worrying like crazy.

He hurried over to a hammock, quietly passing a sickly looking Abby who was deep sleeping.

Bellamy carefully lay Clarke down and gently wiped the blonde, slightly waved hair from her face.

Her cheek had begun to swell and blood was oozing from a cut on the right hand side.

Bellamy soaked a cloth under the tap and began to gently dab Clarke's cheek, wiping away the blood.

"Come on Clarke" he said to himself, desperately hoping she would wake up and just tell him what to do, she was always good at that.

Bellamy did all that he could and kept a cold, cool cloth held over her cheek. He stayed beside her all night, re wetting the cloth and keeping it cool to stop the swelling.

Her leg looked swollen and he had raised her trousers to see a nasty bruise forming but he wasn't sure what to do about it and he had left it, not wanting to make anything worse.

Bellamy sighed as he stared down at Clarke's gentle face. She was beautiful, even when beaten and bruised. He had never met a girl who could be so gentle yet ferocious and brave at the same time.

It was unfair the way people were treating her and he wished he could do more but Clarke was never one to accept help with anything.

He thought back to when they first met! Oh how he had disliked her, she was determined on getting the ark down to earth when that was the last thing he had wanted.

He had wanted to get that 'stupid' wristband off her yet when she fell in the trap, his instinct told him to catch her and he had been handed the perfect chance...however he saw something in her determined eyes, almost like she knew he wouldn't let her fall and he heald onto her, knowing he could never hurt her or take that wrist band.

She has sacrificed everything for the 100 delinquents and she has forgiven him more times than he deserves. Bellamy still didn't understand why she cared for him at all, the Rebel who only thought about himself and screwed things up multiple times...but he was grateful that she did.

Bellamy drifted off to sleep beside Clarke eventually, his hand falling limp around her chest.

AT: sorry this is so short...its kind of a filler but I just thought it would be nice to see it from Bellamy's point of view for a change.

Hope you liked it, please comment and like, it means a lot xx thanks for reading and love you bye xxx