Chapter 5- The Fun

When Kian pulled into our driveway he said "Jarrad and Sam are coming over"

"Okay. Cool. What are we doing?" I asked trying not to show too much excitement.

"We aren't doing anything. Me and the guys are going to go hook up with some girls."

The excitement left my body completely. It was replaced with anger and jealousy. I was pissed. We went inside and watched Family Guy on Netflix until they got here.

"You guys ready to get laid!?!?!?!" Kian said.

"What?!" Jarrad said in shock.

"Oh we're going to go and meet with some girls." Kian said confidently

"Look Kian, as much as I would love to go, I have a girlfriend. And I don't think that she'd appreciate me going out and getting laid" Jarrad said nicely but not in a suspicious way.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! JARRAD YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND???!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?!?!?!" Kian was yelling.

I smiled a little knowing that Jarrad was talking about me. I was trying not to make anything obvious.

"Well we just started dating last week. But um....you guys go ahead and have fun. I'll stay here with Little Jessie and watch some movies." he said while messing up my hair. He always did that, so it made everything more believable.

Kian said okay and him and Sam went out with some girls. He didn't bring anyone home, so I'm assuming his plan to "get laid" had failed.

Jarrad and I sat on the couch and cuddled and kissed all night. I could tell that things with him were going to be great.

Things went on like this for a week or so. Sam and Jarrad would come over and Kian and Sam would go out. Me and Jarrad would make out and cuddle and then Kian and Sam would come home without any girls and then Sam would leave.

I think that Sam could tell that something was up with me and Jarrad because he wouldn't ever leave us alone together. He even stayed up until after either Jarrad or I fell asleep just to make sure we wouldn't do anything.

Me and Jarrad were happy together. But that was soon about to change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about this chapter. It was more of a filler. There are more exciting things to come. I promise!!!!!! Oh and if you're reading this, thank you for reading my story. I hope that you like it.