Chapter 10- Deciding

When I said that I needed to think, I really meant it. I was up until about 2:30. I just kept thinking about Sam. When we making out it felt so good. So exciting. So.....natural. I knew what I wanted. I wanted him. But I didn't know if I should give him the chance that he deserved. Being with Jarrad made me build up walls. Walls that weren't up before. Walls that only one person could knock down.

That one person was Sam. He was my weakness. My....everything.

I needed to clear my head. I decided that I would go outside on the balcony. But first I went in the kitchen and grabbed a can of Arizona. Being super quiet (because I couldn't wake up Ricky) I walked through the living room and stepped out on the balcony.

"What are you doing up?" I said quietly noticing that Sam was standing to the right of me.

"Couldn't sleep."

"Me either."

"Is that for me?" he said grabbing my Arizona and opening it to have a drink. After he took a sip he handed it back to me.

"Sam I couldn't stop thinking about earlier today."

"Really?" he sounded happy.

"Yeah. It made me realize some things." I said that while setting the Arizona on the table.

"Like what?" he looked away sounding sad

"That I really like you." I said while walking over to him and putting my hand on his arm.

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"So does that mean that you'll be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and he picked me up and spun me around. Then I wrapped my legs around his hips and we hugged. We didn't kiss or anything like that. We just stood there hugging. He put me down and I picked up the Arizona and took a drink. After that we stood on the balcony and looked at the city. There were so many lights and tall buildings.

We finished the Arizona and Sam picked me up again. He whispered in my ear. "Let's go inside. We need to go to bed."

I said okay and he carried me to my room. He put me down on my bed and turned to leave.

"No. Stay here." I said patting the other side of my bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." He closed my door and crawled in bed and laid down next to me. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heart beating. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. Wow. This was perfect. He was perfect. We were perfect.

"Goodnight Sam"

"Night Jess"

-The Next Morning-

The next morning I woke up to someone yelling. Sam was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up so I just laid there and listened. It was Ricky and Ricardo "What do you mean Sam's not here!?!" He was yelling at Kian. Kian said "I don't know! I just woke up and he wasn't in his bed." "Is he like gone?" Ricky asked in a panicky voice. "I don't know Jc went to the front desk to ask if they saw him." Ricardo said.

I tried not to laugh knowing that Sam wasn't gone. He was here in my bed. With me. I woke Sam up and told him to get on the floor with a pillow and a blanket. He didn't question me and did exactly as I said. I walked out of my room.

Ricky said "JESSE HAVE YOU SEEN SAM!?!?!?!"

"Yeah he's on my floor. He came in my room last night saying that Kian was snoring too loud and he couldn't sleep."

"Wow Kian. You sure looked hard didn't you?" Ricky said sarcastically.

Then they got Sam up and everyone got ready. Except for me. I just went back to sleep after I ate a bowl of cereal and the boys left.

I woke up a few hours later to Sam kissing me on the forehead.

"Ugh. What?"

"Get up."

"Why?"

"We're going on a date."

"Okay. What should I wear?"

"Just wear...uh...I'll just tell you. I'm taking you shopping so get ready."

"Okay."

I went and took a shower. I put on a pair of neon pink shorts and one of Kian's white and yellow tank tops with a kitty on it. It was really big on me so it looked wavy and cute. I also wore my neon pink converse to pull everything together. Now for my hair. I couldn't decide what to do with it, so I straightened it and just left it down. I never wore much makeup so I just threw on some mascara and eyeliner and walked out of my room.

"You look amazing." Sam said as soon as he saw me.

"Thanks. Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Let's get going."

We walked out of the hotel hand in hand and went to the mall to go shopping. And that's when the drama started.