Loosen Up | Derek

Derek imagine for _true_ 💞
---------
Saturdays were lazy days in for Derek and I.

We literally did nothing. Some days literally nothing but stay in bed and talk, one of us getting snacks that led us through the day. Some days we did fun things like build pillow forts or bake.

That day, we were to watch movies and cuddle all day.

"Alright, what movie shall we watch, madam?" Derek asked, reaching for the remote.

"FROZEN."

"Really?" Derek half-groaned, turning to look at me.

"Come on, you've never watched it," I shook his arm as if begging," you've just heard from Malia how cheesy it is."

"Yeah, I don't know, babe," Derek chuckled at my actions.

"PLEASE, FOR ME," I pulled out my puppy eye face which always got him.

"Ugh, fine," he sighed, clicking on the movie, starting it.

"Yay," I cheered," I'm sorry I had to give you my puppy face but I just wanted to watch this with you at least once."

Derek shook his head, smirking.

"OHOHOH IT'S STARTING."

Derek took his arm and wrapped it around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. I snuggled into his chest.

About a couple minutes in, a ringing came from Derek's phone.

Pausing the movie, he took the phone and examined the caller ID.

"It's just Isaac. I'll be right back," Derek planted a kiss on my cheek before slipping out of bed.

I sighed as it was just about to be my favorite part; when Hans and Anna sing love is an open door.

I decided to go on my phone as Derek took the call.

From Allison: Hey (:

To Allison: Hii what's up?

From Allison: nothing much. Scott's just bothering me right now. So stubborn.

To Allison: What does he want?? 😂

From Allison: I don't even know, that's the problem.

To Allison: tell him to stop or else you'll shoot him with arrows of wolfsbane right in the butt

From Allison: nu shr woildntt

Knowing Scott had stolen her phone away from her, I laughed causing Derek to look my way, still on the phone.

To Allison: I'm guessing Scott took your phone

From Allison: Yeah that butthole did. But now I got it back so IN HIS FACE

Derek came back to the bed, getting comfortable again.

"Hey, who're you talking to?" He looked over my shoulder.

I locked my phone," just Allison."

"Whatever you say."

He was about to start the movie back up when my phone started buzzing.

"Ah, I'm so sorry," I apologized to him before picking it up right in front of him.

"Hi!" Allison joyfully exclaimed through the phone.

"Hey, how're you holding up?" I smiled as I heard Scott in the background.

A few shuffling sounds came through when all of a sudden Scott's voice sounded.

"Hi, it's Justin," Scott lowered his voice an octave lower," I like alligators."

"Well that's nice to know Justin," I laughed, earning Derek's attention once again.

"Who's Justin?"

"OH YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT OF EARLIER?" Scott yelled.

"What would that be?" I questioned, ignoring Derek.

"You and Derek and Allison and I should go on a double date together! It'd be so fun!"

"Hm, I don't know about a date."

"Seriously, who is this dude?" Derek frustratedly let out.

"Ugh, I finally got my phone back. Thanks for nothing, Scott," Allison scoffed.

"I gotta go finish this movie I'm watching with Derek. I'll see you."

"Bye!"

My hands fumbled through the wires before I finally caught grip of my charger and I plugged my phone in.

"I know you heard me earlier, who's Justin?"

I turned to see a concerned Derek.

"What?"

"You were talking to a Justin just now, who is he and why is he talking to you?"

It took a second to process but I finally realized.

"Baby, that was Scott and Allison. Scott kept stealing Allison's phone and saying he was Justin, a weirdo who likes alligators," I giggled at how cute Derek looked.

"Oh."

I placed a hand on his arm, the muscles underneath my touch relaxing.

"Loosen up a little sometimes," I hugged his side," actually maybe don't because you're so adorable when you're jealous."

"I would say shut up but I can't because I love you too much," he stuck his tongue out at me, me returning the gesture.

"As you should since I do, too," I looked up at his eyes.

Leaning down, Derek pecked my lips before leaning in again, that time kissing me passionately.

"UGH I LOVE YOUU," I held on to his torso tighter.

"I LOVE YOU TOOOO," he mimicked my voice, grinning.

"Shut up and let's watch the movie," I pushed him slightly.

"Fine, fine."

The movie began to play and Anna and Hans ran down the hallway and hid behind the wall.

"YES THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART!!" I stood up and started jumping on the bed.

"OH MY GOODNESS, I'm in love with a 4 year old."

"Can I ask you something crazy?"

Derek watching me, one eyebrow up, obviously amused.

"ALL MY LIFE HAS BEEN A SERIES OF DOORS IN MY FACE. THEN SUDDENLY I BUMPED INTO YOUU," I sang happily, facing Derek.

The rest of the day was consisted of the same joking and being goofy throughout the movies.

Let me just say one thing: My sourwolf isn't so sour when it comes to The Croods. [aw one of my fav movies]

---------
Author's Note~

I'm actually kinda skeptical but also proud of this 😂

Thanks for reading! Love you guys💞