Mirai Nikki

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 26

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Mystery, Psychological, shounen, supernatural, thriller

Viewer's rating: 8/10

Opening: 1.) Kuusou Mesorogiwi
2.) Dead End

Ending: 1.) Blood teller
2.) Filament

Plot: Lonely high school student, Yukiteru Amano, spends his days writing a diary on his cellphone, while conversing with his two seemingly imaginary friends Deus Ex Machina, who is the god of time and space, and Murmur, the god's servant. Revealing himself to be an actual entity, Deus grants Yukiteru a "Random Diary," which shows highly descriptive entries based on the future and forces him into a bloody battle royale with 11 other holders of similarly powerful future diaries. With the last person standing designated as the new god of time and space, Yukiteru must find and kill the other 11 in order to survive. He reluctantly teams up with his obsessive stalker Yuno Gasai (who also possesses such a diary), and she takes it upon herself to ensure his safety. But there's more to the girl than meets the eye, as she might have other plans for her unrequited love..

***personal input***

Personal rating: 10/10

Opinion: What makes a masterpiece? In anime, when It comes to me, it usually happens when a juicy plot is nurtured by amazing character's and I can't seem to stop watching until the very last second.

Mirai Nikki did just that.

I spent so much time in school hours watching this show. Of course I had nothing else to do. One episode after the next, I used entire classes to pass a few episodes. The anime had me hooked, because It's a masterwork.

This anime had one of my favorite, and the best storylines I've seen in anime. It was so original, and so well thought out. It was amazing. I know I say that about a lot of animes, but Mirai Nikki really is on it's own level.

In my honesty, I love horror anime. This was tagged Horror, and while being pretty funny at times, it definitely had it's horror moments. I think this anime may have been the closest to perfect that I've seen. I dunno. It's as I said, a masterpiece, Its so close to perfect if I don't already consider it that.

If you don't mind the horror and psychological genre's and you haven't seen this anime? Well you need to sit down and watch all 24 episodes ASAP. This anime won't disappoint.

It offers a fairly decent style or art and animation that usually did an amazing job at bringing the manga to life in it's anime adaptation. However failed to do so when the Gods came into view. Seriously, there's something wrong with their character design and animation.

Characters? Well shit, try watching and see. You'll find a cast of funny, serious, loveable and hateable. Gay and straight! They have it all. Personally I fell in love with most of the main characters. Beisdes like the majority of other diary owners.

Seeing my favorites, and just other characters I love die was a serious blow to the stomach. Oh, yeah. Spoliers, but people die! Who would have guessed! I even managed to like Yuno, however it wasn't for the same reason as the other 99% of the series fan base. Honestly, I have NO idea why the Yandere idea is so loveable and appealing to all the viewers. Yandere are fucked up!

My opinion as it stands is this; Mirai Nikki is incredible. It provides proficient, or even more, in all categories I can judge an anime on. Sure, we have an over obsessive Yandere character, but I can't deduct from something that makes the series even better. You should defiantly take some time and give the anime a chance.

Favorite character:

Akise Aru

Uryuu Minene

Uryuu Minene

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 99

Op: 98

Character's: 99

Art style: 95

Enjoyment: 100

Miria Nikki average: 98 (A level Anime)