Seiken No Blacksmith

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, adventure, fantasy

Viewers rating: 7/10

Opening: Justice of light

Ending: miracle happy days

Plot: Once upon a time, there was a tragic war, in which the power of the devils was involved. After the war, the devils' power was banned and the world was restored to peace. Cecily Campbell is a knight, who has been looking for a blacksmith to repair her old sword given by her father. One day, she saw a man fighting with a ruffian who used the tabooed devil's power. The man defeated him with one blow of his weirdly shaped sword. The man turned out to be a blacksmith called Luke. The fateful encounter was the beginning of the adventure.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 6/10

Opinion: A good soundtrack, decent art style, nice character's, but really hindered story. The plot and It's core was such a nice idea and could have been developed so much better. They really had potential to do great things, but were held back by the 12 episode limit.

When I look past the plot and such it really wasn't a bad anime. Not great either, But it wasn't horrid. I don't have a lot to say about the anime. Not good, not bad, not super exciting. I wouldn't rush to watch this series, really I don't think I'd even recommend it.

F

avorite character:

Aria

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 78

Op: 80

Character's: 90

Art style: 85

Enjoyment: 88

Seiken No Blacksmith average: 84 (B level anime)