Seitokai Yakuindomo

***Anime information***

Seasons: 2

Episodes: 27 (13-14 per season)

Episode length: 24:00

Genre:  Comedy, School, Shounen, slice of life

Viewers rating: 8/10

Opening: 1.) Yamato Nadeshiko Education
2.) Hanasaku☆Saikyou Legend Days 

Ending: 1.) Aoi Haru
2.) Mirai night

Plot: Tsuda Takatoshi is about to begin his first year in Ousai Academy. His decision to enter Ousai was based upon it being close to his home and he paid no heed to the fact he'd be among the first boys to enter the recently gender-integrated school. On his first trip to school, Takatoshi is surrounded by girls; the train has nothing but girls, the walk to school has nothing but girls and once he finally arrives he is approached by a group of girls and summarily appointed vice-president of the student council and, as expected, he is the only boy there. Now Takatoshi finds himself surrounded by crazy girls who do nothing but horrify him with their candid conversations about feminine hygiene products and, what's worse, assume he's the worst kind of man, the kind who doesn't clean himself and watches porn all day long.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 8/10

Opinion: This has got to be one of the funniest, weirdest, and most light hearted anime I've seen. All that being said let me spell this out; This isn't a serious anime and you shouldn't take it seriously for any reason.

This anime has the most sexual humor I've seen so far in anime. Like, the show is structured for comedy, now the type of humor can vary. This anime just happened to be a sexual comedy anime. You know, sex jokes, sex implications, etc. Its basically an Ecchi anime in jokes. No breast or asses. Just jokes left and right.

Okay, now that I've firmly laid out that this is a sexual comedy, let me say; a very nice show. Of course, being a heavy comedy where it was the main aspect, we knew there wouldn't be a very serious and detailed plot. That's fine. The vague idea of the protagonist and the random events that occur with the student council is fine. I liked it.

The characters were all wonderful, to me it seemed that their personalities matched whatever club they were in. (Minus the student council) So, I really enjoyed this animes character cast, and overall I thought it was actually pretty funny. That's a auto win because no a lot of comedy anime actually make me laugh.

The art style was different, more jokingly and smooth, yet it seemed very simple. It really went well with the show and all that it was and offered in my opinion. Also this anime had a very solid soundtrack, really, just amazing. Really nice music.

Overall, if you don't mind sexual humor then you should definitely give this anime a shot. Its just something to watch for lols, or to pass time. There's no reason you shouldn't at least try it.

Favorite character:

Ranko Hata

Hagimura Suzu

Hagimura Suzu

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 70

Op: 92

Character's: 90

Art style: 91

Enjoyment: 96

Seitokai Yakuindomo average: 88 (B level anime)