Triage X

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 10

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Shounen

Viewers rating: 6/10

Opening: Soleil Moa

Ending: triage

Plot:  In a deadly terrorist attack, Arashi Mikami narrowly escapes death but loses everything in the process, including his family and best friend. However, the surgeon that rescues him is far from just an ordinary doctor—he commands a strike team known as Black Label whose task is to exterminate deadly criminals who have fallen too far. Filled with a new determination, Arashi joins the ranks of the vigilante organization.

Black Label's targets are aplenty, as evil scum lurks everywhere—dangerous arms dealers, corrupt politicians, and shady gangsters all find themselves hunted by the extermination team. Although haunted by their dark and sinister past, all of the hunters are highly skilled at slaying their targets. In spite of the perilous lives the members live, Arashi and the gorgeous ladies surrounding him still manage to get caught up in a variety of sultry moments and racy hijinks. Though they face strong opposition, nothing can stop Black Label's objective of cleansing the world of ghastly evil.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 6/10

Opinion: I was greatly torn on this series, but I think I've finally come to a decent conclusion. While it isn't one of the best ecchi anime through technicalities, I think this anime might be one of my personal favorites when it comes to ecchi. So, let's talk about that! Here's Triage X.

Beginning with the story....this anime was just a pair of breast to the face from the start. Literally, from the first scenes, a pair of incredibly large breast were plastered everywhere.

I'm not one to mind fan service. Like at all. I've had people say that certain show's were too perverted for them, but I never have that issue, and I dunno if I ever will. I believe that there is potential for greatness in everything, so I tend to look past the ecchi and see what's there.

The anime did have a lot of fan service, but it was different from the majority of other ecchi titles. Most of the time the fan service comes in when characters try getting closer to the protagonist in all senses of the phrase. But that really wasn't true here, as none of the girls really looked for that intimacy with the protagonist, at least not until the end. So the fan service was kinda just there, with no real meaning of purpose. It was simply eye candy for the viewers.

I didn't mind the ecchi at all, but there is an issue that this anime came very close to hitting. I call it the "Maken-Ki" syndrome. Its basically when every female in the entire series have breast bigger than their fucking bodies! The anime Maken-Ki is the best and only example of this terrible effect. However, I was happy to see that the women didn't end up in that condition, and they remained very attractive.

Now, into the actually story. I was actually really happy with the plot, or most of it. I found that the story was incredibly interesting! With the main characters being part of an assassin group and performing contracts to rid the world of corruption. It was a cool story and became even better with the introduction of a main rival corporation that was combating them.