•6•

Meek's POV

     "Thanks Rihmeek." She said to me. I had just gotten her ice cream from from this cart that's always in this park. I walked behind her as she ate her ice cream. "You're welcome." I said back.

     "What you doing tomorrow?" She asked me. "I gotta.. You know." I said. "Oh, okay." She said. There was a weird silence between us. "But that's late at night, why?" I asked. "I wanna go on another date." She said. I laughed. "Are you asking me?" I asked. "Mhm, problem?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be the one asking you." I said. "Oh, alright. I'm waiting." She said. I laughed. "Onika, will you go on another date with me?" I asked. She smirked.

     "Depends." She said. "On what?" I asked. "On how good you kiss." She said. I laughed. "I thought you said that since we're not together, we can't do that." I reminded her. "I remember saying that you can't do that when you want to." She said. "I never said I can't." She continued. She led me to the small building for bathrooms in the park. She led me behind there and threw the ice cream cone in the trash.

I pinned her to the wall so that she couldn't get out. "Rihmeek, what the hell?" She asked. I smashed my lips into hers. I sucked on her bottom lip as she licked my top lip. Our tongues battled for dominance. Apparently, I won and I guided her mouth with mine. She jumped on me and I turned around. Now, I was against the wall and I was holding her. She had her legs around my wait. I went to her neck and sucked it, leaving love marks. She opened her eyes. "Ahh! Move! Move! Move!" She yelled. I jumped off the wall. "What?" I asked. "It was bee." She said. I laughed.

"I don't find anything funny." She said. "So, will you go on a date with me?" I asked. She thought about it. "Why do you need to think? Look at the position your in now." I said. She looked down. She was all on me and from the looks of it, she was wet. She blushed. "Okay fine. Just don't say anything about this." She said. "Aight. Come on." I said. I put her down. "Wait, I wanna get on your back." She said. "You know your ass alone weighs 70 pounds, right?" I asked. She giggled. "Yeah, and?" She inquired. I shrugged and got in front of her. "Jump." I said. She jumped. I held her legs and walked from behind the bathrooms.

"Oh, psst." I said, grabbing her attention. She leaned her ear closer to my mouth. "What?" She asked. I smirked. "I know you're wet." I said. She hid her face in my neck. "Don't say anything about this, ever." She said. "Aight. I got you. Just remember this when I can use it against you one day." I said.

**********
Nicki's POV

Meek took me back home and then he left in his car. I laid in my bed and watched Scandal. I looked at my phone as I got a text.

Unknown Number: Open the door.

I scrunched my face up. Who could be at my door. I know I didn't invite anybody.

Who is this? I texted back. I anxiously waited for an answer.

You'll figure out when you open the door. You already know me.

I sighed. I got out of my bed and went downstairs. I took the lock off the door and opened. "What the hell? Goodbye!" I said. I attempted to slam the door, but he put his foot in the way. "Goodbye." I said with a raised eyebrow. He pushed the door open and slammed me onto the wall. "Slam the door on me one more time!" He yelled at my face. "THEMBI!" I yelled for help. He smacked me. Hot tears ran down my face as he threw punch after punch. "DON'T EVER BREAK UP WITH MY ASS AGAIN!" He said. "Safaree, STOP!" I yelled, crying.