•30•

Nicki's POV

He shook his head. "Nicki, we're not going through this." He said. I sighed. "Meek, I'm ready!" I sat up. "But I want to do it right, Nicki. I'm not gone give you no lousy, messy shit like that." He said. "Then when, Meek." I asked. "You know we won't get married for a while and you're going to want something. Shoot, I'm going to want something when you're a walking turn-on. So when?" I asked, staring at him.

"I don't know. But we'll think about that later. Cause it's definitely not going to be now." He said. I smacked my teeth. "Okay Meek." I got up and grabbed my towel. "Onika, don't do that." He said. "Do what, Meek. Be mad? Last time I checked, it was a free country." I said, turning around to look at him. "And last time I checked, I was the first person to give you head since you wanted to wait until marriage. Don't turn this around on me."

"And that's why I said okay. I don't have time to be mad about shit like this." I said. "What you say?" He asked. "You heard me, Meek. I dead serious and you can be mad at me all you want for saying it. I'm serious." I said, going in the bathroom. "Tell me clearly why you're mad at me. I must not get it because I don't know what I did." He said.

"Just leave me alone, Meek." I said. "No. Hell no, because I don't do that non communication shit." He said. I sighed as he walked into the bathroom. "Come here." He said. I stayed there. "Nicki, come here." He repeated. I sighed and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Look, Nic, I know you don't want to wait anymore, but I'm not bout to be the one to mess you up." He said. "Of course I'ma want something, but if I gotta wait, then I will. But I don't care how long its gone take. You gotta be able to wait too." He said. "Meek, its not like that. I know for a fact that if it hadn't been a month, you'd marry me right now. I'm saying that you already know we gone be together and if I'm ready, why not just do it..."

"So, basically, you want me to marry you right now." He said. "I mean, what's the point in waiting?" I asked. "Nic, you know what the point in waiting is. How is that gone sound? We got married after a month." He said. "I don't care how it sounds. That shouldn't matter to anyone but us." I said. He sighed. "Let me think about it."

"And how long will that take?" I asked. "As long as I need it to." He said. I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my butt. "Just cause you in your feelings don't give you a pass to do that." He said. I half smiled. "Go think about your decisions." I said. He patted his hands on my butt. "I love you." He said. "I know."

"Onika, don't do that." He said, pecking my lips. "Do what?" I asked, getting on my tippy toes and kissing his. "You know what I'm talking about." He said, in between. He put me on the sink and took my shirt off. "You know, I find it funny how we were just arguing, and now you're undressing me." I said. He shook his head.

"You don't know what you do to me, girl." He said. I laughed. "If we were married, I could do a lot more to you.." I said, tilting my head. "Don't start." He said. I laughed as he kissed me again.

**********
Sunday, November 7

We had just gotten out of church, a place where I had to drag Meek to because he was tired. "Meek, I'm hungry." I said. "You won't saying that yesterday." He said. I smacked my teeth. "Just get me something to eat, please." He huffed a laugh and went to Chick-Fil-A. "Is it still breakfast?" I asked. "Its 11:00, what do you think?" He asked. "Don't get smart!" I said.

He shook his head. "What do you want?" He asked. "Um, chicken sandwich." He nodded and went through the drive thru.

Once we were out of there, Meek started driving home. "Baby, when do you think we can get those tattoos?" I asked. "We could probably do it today if you know what you want." He said. I shrugged.