•50•

1 week later
Wednesday, January 11

     Coming home from school, I was tired as hell. I pulled into the driveway and sat there for a minute, getting my emotions together. I sighed.

     Getting out, I grabbed my bag out the back of the car and walked into the house. I went upstairs to go to the fireplace so I could do my work peacefully, but guess who was there.

     I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Hey, bitch!" She said. I laughed and sat down. "Beyonce what are you doing here?" I asked. She shrugged. "I have nothing serious going on right now. I'm boutta release a clothing line and this album on HBO."

     "Word. I'm not gone say nothing because I know you like to keep everything secret" I said, taking out my computer from my backpack. Hearing footsteps approaching the room, I looked back at Meek coming in. "Um, no. Where's my child? Don't leave her alone." Meek smacked his teeth.

     "Man, Jay watching them." He said, coming over and kissing the top of my head. Bey rolled her eyes and took out her phone. "You still on your period?" Meek whispered. I laughed and nodded. "I'll let you know when I'm not." I said.

     "Baby, how long that shit gone be cause a nigga can't wait no more." He said. "Got you going crazy over it. Maybe if you ain't think it was funny..."

     "Shit, I ain't think you was serious." He said, kissing my neck. I shrugged. "Bummer."

     "Can you leave so I can speak to my friend." I asked. He kissed my neck again, leaving. "Ya'll are so cute its ugly." She said. I laughed.

     "What were ya'll talking about?" She asked. "He was laughing at me the other day so he can't have any until I decide he can." I said. She shook her head.

     "Let the nigga laugh." She said. "It was for what he was laughing about." She scrunched up her face. "What was he laughing about?"

     "My body was hurting like hell and I had a headache from him." I said. She busted out laughing. "Weak ass."

     I rolled my eyes, continuing to do my work. "I was thinking we could take Blue and Papi out somewhere this weekend." She said. I shrugged.

     "I mean, I don't care." I said. "Speaking of, I want Blue to be a flower girl." I continued. "Sure. You already planning?" I nodded. "Kinda. I gotta figure what I'ma do for my brother's birthday soon." I said. She nodded her head back.

"Everything is just happening so fast." I continued. "That's what happens when you're in love."
**********
Midnight

     Bey, Jay, and Blue staying here until Sunday morning, everyone had went to sleep about 10:00, but Meek and I were still up.

     Snuggling up on his chest as we watched Love & Basketball, he massaged my ass. "Baby, I'm thirsty." I said. "Then go get you something to drink." I cut my eyes to him. "Nah, I'm just playing." He got up and came to my side of the bed. "Get on my back."

     I huffed and stood on the bed, jumping onto his back. "What, you scared of the dark or something..." I said. He chuckled. "Yes, Maraj, I'm scared of the dark." I smacked his head. "Its Williams. Keep playing and it will be Maraj again."

     "Damn, fine. Can't say a joke no more without you taking it seriously." I shrugged and kissed the back of his head. "Be quiet, we boutta walk past Bey room." I told him.

     About to walk past, he stopped. "The fuck, is that moaning?" He whispered. "I don't hear noth-... Oh, shit. They having sex in our guest bed." I whispered back. "Then what do we do?" I asked. "Wait till morning and I'ma make sure they asses clean the sheets before they leave." He said, walking down the stairs.