•48•

8:00 p.m.

     Straddling Meek, I kissed his lips as the smoke from the blunt traveled up my nose. On the balcony, we heard cars driving by from below.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he hit hid joint. "Baby, I wanted to tell you something the other night." I said. He ran his hand through my hair and looked out. "What?"

"James was staring at me while I was telling you about him." I said. He huffed and shook his head. "Its something with that nigga. I'ma find out when we get back." He said. I sat up and put my forehead on his. Pecking his lips, I smiled. "I had fun today." I said. "Told ya ass. You ain't want to listen to me." He said.

     "Yeah, yeah. What we doing tomorrow?" He sniffed. "Paris bridge locks then whatever. We leaving tomorrow." He said.

     "Can't wait to get home and start planning this wedding." I said, pecking his lips. He huffed a laugh. "Already..." I nodded. "My mom won't be so happy, but she'll get over it." I said. "Why?" I shrugged. "She gone think its too early." I said.

     "It was 3 months." He said. I folded my lips in. "Oh, well. Like I said, she'll get over it." He shook his head. "Defiant ass." I rolled my eyes. "You always calling me something." I said. "What was you calling me yesterday when you was moaning my name?"

     Giggling, he kissed my lips and blew the smoke into my mouth. Blowing it out, he continued to kiss me. Putting my arms around his neck, he slid his tongue into my mouth and I smiled.

     "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Knocking on the door to the balcony, Maya came out. "Sorry if I'm ruining something but Na wanted to know if she could take the car to go get some food."

"Didn't we just eat?" He asked. Maya shrugged. "You know she greedy." Meek nodded. "Yeah, she can take it." He said. "Okay." She walked away, closing the door back.

"Baby, I can't believe we're married." I said, pecking his lips. He chuckled. "We were supposed to get married in about a year, but nigga's can't wait." He said, staring me in the eye. I laughed.

"Why wait when I'm in love with you?" I asked. He shrugged. My phone buzzed on the table. I picked it up and my smile went away.

Unknown-{hey beautiful}

I frowned and showed Meek. "You don't know who this is?" He asked, sitting up. I shook my head. "Text them back." I raised my eyebrow. "You sure?" He nodded. "How the fuck else you gone find out who it is?" I shrugged.

Nicki-{who is this?}

Putting my phone down, I grabbed his other hand and locked ours together. He kissed mine and then pecked my lips. "You not tired?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll be in there in a second." He said. I got off of him and went inside.

Putting on my shorts and sports bra like always, I got in bed as Meek came in. Taking his shirt off, he threw my phone on the bed and went into the bathroom. I reached over and grabbed it.

     Hearing the water run, I got on twitter. I sighed, with what I was about to do.

     God gave me a good heart. I always let ppl get over on me way too long. But that's why I'm blessed. I'll always b blessed. May God keep u. I'm happy today not b/c of Meek. But b/c I know I'm a good person. Don't hate u. Will always love u. I forgive u. Its time to move on.

     Posting it without any second thought, I bit my lip as I wrote another one.

     And just for the record, I'm in love with Meek ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️