•54•

That night

     "Baby, when can we leave?" I asked, straddling him as he blew out the smoke from his joint. "Probably soon. I don't know how long." We were in a house in Virginia. Somewhere in Suffolk.

     "What we gone do about Papi?" He shrugged. "We ain't calling nobody. I don't usually do business with them, ain't no telling who they was for real. Can't take the chance of government tapped into my phone."

     "Maybe not mine." He nodded. "Yeah, you could call Na." I nodded, getting off of him. Walking into the bedroom, I sighed. Downgrading to a smaller house for a while is tough. Calling Na, I waited for her to answer. "Wassup?"

     "Hey, I was calling to see if you could keep Papi for a minute?"

"How long?"

"I don't know. Meek and I are in Virginia."

"Alright. Its fine if I let Ma babysit when I can't?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Alright, Nicki. Bye."

"Bye, Na."

     Hanging up, I went to the back porch where Meek was and straddled him again. "That's handled."

      He nodded. "Aight, I got to handle something tomorrow. I don't want you to leave the house without me, aight?" I nodded, kissing his lips. "I won't."

     "Trey should be here about 5:00 tomorrow. This his house, okay?" I nodded. "How I know if it's Trey or not?"

      "He got a key." I laughed. "I'm slow." He smiled, shaking his head. He blew the smoke into my mouth and I blew it out. "I live for those." He chuckled, feeling on my ass. I could feel him rising under me. "Meek, baby..." His eyes were low.

     He chuckled. "You make me feel like a nypmh." I said. "Cause we are." He put his joint in the ash tray. Picking me up, he took me in the house to our room. He pulled my shorts down, wasting no time getting in. I bit my lip.

     "Damn,..." I moaned. He smirked. Taking deep, long strokes, he thrusted hard once and I came. Holding onto his neck, I looked into his eyes.
**********
Tuesday, January 17

"What we gone do for Caiah's birthday?" He shrugged. "I'm definitely not gone be clear by the 24th."

I sighed. "I chose to come with you." He nodded. "I could get you back, if you really wanted. But you'd have to stay there." I shook my head. "I'd rather stay with you." I kissed his lips.

"You deep in love, ain't you?" I huffed a laugh. "I guess." I straddled him on the bed as he still laid down. "What time are you leaving?" He licked his lips. "What time is it now?" I shrugged, grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

"10:25." He sat up. "About 11. I need to get up." I nodded. "Like I said, Trey is coming at 5:00. Don't call me or text me endless I call or text you first. If you need anything, just ask Trey, you can trust him."

I nodded again. "Okay." I got off of him and laid down. "You good?" I closed my eyes. "Just tired." He laughed, getting up. "I got you tired?" I smacked my teeth. "Nigga, you was knocked soon as we stopped."

"Cause that was after about Round 4, Nic." I shrugged. "Excuses, excuses." He shook his head, taking his shirt of to get in the shower. "Nah, you just mad cause I put it down."

"Why would it make me mad, idiot?" He walked over to me, towering over me. "What you call me?" I bit my lip, feeling his abs. "I called you an idiot."