•56•

That Same Night

     Grinding on Meek, I threw another shot back. His eyes were low and his hands were roaming all around my body.

     "Baby, let's go back to the booth." I slurred. He bit his bottom lip. "Nah, lets go home baby." He kissed my neck and I shook my head, walking over to the booth. I sat him down and sat on his lap. I wined on him until I felt him rise up.

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, locking the door. "This is the men's bathroom baby."

"I don't give a fuck." He lifted me up on the sink and pulled my pants down. I bit my lip, looking down at him. As soon as his tongue came in contact with my clit, I moaned loud. Throwing my head back onto the mirror in front of the sink, I had nothing to hold onto, so I grabbed his shirt.

"Damn, Nic. Bout ready to pull it off me." He talked against me, making me shake. "Baby, I'm cumming!" I yelled. "Let it out..."

I came, relaxing, but he took me off the sink, and pressed me against the wall, pulling his pants down.

Entering me, I yelled. I gave no fucks about people hearing me at this point. He went in and out at a fast pace with deep strokes. I wrapped my legs around him and held onto his neck.

"Shit..." I heard him groan. I connected my lips with his, taking control of them as he took control of me.

I didn't even feel myself drip down him, but when Meek came, I felt it warm in my stomach. I bit my lip. "Damn baby, make me want another round." I said, still attached to his lips. "I know, we going to the hotel." He pulled up his pants and I did the same, fixing myself up.

     Walking out of the bathroom, I tried to act as casual as I could. We got to the car and I leaned back in my seat. "Baby, I need it. It's been a while."

       "I been working but I'ma make it up to you." Putting my seat down, he started the car. "Don't drive off, what you thought I meant by I need it now?"

     He smirked. "Baby, wait until we get home." I whined. "Fine." He drove off and I decided to make him pay.

      Reaching my hand over, I massaged him. He smacked his teeth. "Damn." He said, under his breath. I bit my lip. "Wait until we get to the hotel, remember?" I put my hand in his pants, feeling it directly.

      Stroking it a little, I unzipped his pants with my other hand and leaned over. "Nicki, you better not."

       I looked up at him. "You driving, who gone check me?"

     I pulled it out and put my mouth on the tip, he swerved a little, making me giggle. "See, if you woulda just stayed for a good 5 minutes."

     I deep throated him, stroking him up and down as I did so. He grunted. "Damn baby." He pushed my head down, but I stopped, moving it. "Both hands on the wheel. You're already drunk driving. Don't wanna crash.."

      Moving my tongue from the bottom to the top slowly, I looked up at him, putting it all 8 inches in my mouth. "Damn, Nic. I'm boutta bust."

      "Go ahead daddy.." As soon as I said that, he came in my mouth. I swallowed it and looked up at him. "Still wanna wait till we get to the hotel?" He nodded. "We here so." He parked and fixed himself up before he got out the car and picked me up. I giggled, my drunk ass.

     On the elevator up, I tongued him all the way down as he held me so that my legs were wrapped around his waist.

Getting out the elevator, I could only thank the Lord that no one was in the hallways.