•41•

Sunday, December 11
9:00
Nicki's POV

     I got up to take a shower. Getting my towel and clothes, I got in the shower. Singing No Love by August Alsina, I washed up and washed my hair, making it curly for Meek.

     Coming out of the bathroom, Meek was up and on his phone. "You can sing, ma." He said. "No I-" he cut me off. "That was a statement, not a question." He said. I shook my head. I put on a bra and panties, then my clothes as Meek went to go take a shower.

     I sat on the bed as he got out. Laying down, I got on my phone. A few minutes later, Meek came and laid beside me. I put my phone down and turned to him. "What are we doing today?" I asked, straddling him. "Nothing much. Your gifts then we leaving at about 5."

"Ooh, my gifts." I said. He shook his head. "They in the car. In the trunk." He said. "I don't want to get it though." He said. I rolled my eyes, instantly regretting it as he smacked my ass. I shook my head and looked at my tattoo. "I still can't believe I talked you into letting me get this." I said. He sat up and kissed my forehead. "Watch out." I got off of him and he went to go get the keys to the car. "I'll be back." He said.

     I nodded as he closed the door. Turning on the tv, I sat back down on the bed. After about 5 minutes, he knocked on the door. I went to go open it. He came in with a few boxes. I smiled and let him in. Closing the door, I went back and sat on the bed. He sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Grabbing one that wad heavy, I opened it and saw a pink hoverboard. "Meek, I like it, but I refuse to ride it by myself." I said.

     He laughed. "How the hell you gone ride it then?" He asked. "You get on it and I get on the front." I said.

     "Lets try it then. I laughed and took it out of the box. "Where?" He shrugged. "Hallway." I nodded and carried it out there. "You figure put how to work it because I'm not with that." He shook his head and turned it on. Getting on, he came towards me. I got on the front and he held me up there. I giggled as he went faster. "Rihmeek, stop!" I yelled, laughing. "Shit fun. We ain't gotta walk at the airport no more." He said. I laughed and buried my face in his shirt.

     After riding around for a minute, we went back into our room. I sat back down on the bed and Meek sat beside me. I grabbed a small box and opened it. "Ayee!" I said. "Wrist on ice!" I yelled, putting my brand new Rolex on.

     He chuckled at me as I grabbed a bag with a box in it. On top was a red Chanel bag. I smiled. "With red bottoms to match." I said, opening the box. Putting those away, I opened another box to a pair of gold Beats.

     "Told you, you love spoiling me." I said. "Yeah, yeah. Open that last one." I picked the box up and opened it. "Oh my gosh." I said. About to cry, I hid my face in Meek arm and smiled. A few tears fell and he pulled me closer.

     "I love you." He said. I nodded and looked up to kiss his lips. Picking up the picture of Meek and I kissing, I took the necklace off of the front and put it on.

Ms.Williams

I sat on his lap and kissed his lips. It was something small, but it meant a lot. Leaning down, we continued to kiss. I was moving up and down as he guided me. I smiled. "Baby, I love you." I said. "I love you too, Ms. Williams." I giggled and continued to kiss him.
**********
3:00 p.m.