•45•

Friday, December 30
9:00 p.m.
Nicki's POV

Getting on the jet after Na, Meek grabbed my ass from behind me. Holding my breath not to moan, I turned around and smacked his arm. He laughed as we got onto the jet.

"How long is this ride?" Maya asked. "About 9 hours." He said. I sighed. "Meek, do you know how much money you gone spend in Paris on 3 girls?" Na asked. "Yeah, I also know how many questions I'm bout to get asked."

I chuckled. "And you two, don't be sexing the whole time either. Freak asses." Na said to us. I laughed. "I mean, its mostly always his fault." I said. She screwed her face up. "What do you see in my brother?" Na asked. I shrugged as we sat down around a table. "I bought cards." Deen said, getting on the jet.

Maya rolled her eyes. "Who bought this nigga?" She asked. "I did." Meek said. I sighed. "Why?" I asked. "Because I'm not bout to be surrounded my a bunch of girls the whole time I'm here. He the only one that wanted to pay for everything he do in Paris so..." Na dropped her head. "This was supposed to be a family thing." She said.

I smiled at being considered family. "And the nigga is." Meek said. I laughed. "What you laughing for?" I shrugged. "No reason." Deen scoffed. "Oh, Lord. He dun' got the girl high." He said. "Okay, yeah. He gotta go." I said. Maya nodded. "Nah, I'm staying. I paid for shit and he boutta take off anyway." He said, sitting down. I shook my head.
**********
12:00 a.m.

Putting my head on Meek's shoulder, I looked over at Deen who was sleep. But Meek told me, Maya, and Na not to. Getting on my phone, he played with my hair. "Yo, I'll be right back, I'm lighting up." He said, getting up. "'Kay." I said. Na and Maya were on their phones. "Yeah, alright." Maya said.

He walked away and I stretched my legs out on his seat. "Nicki, when ya'll getting married?" Maya asked. I shrugged. "We talked about it and he said he was just going to surprise me by taking me to a wedding chapel and then right after, we'd start planning the wedding. He thought that planning a whole wedding wouldn't surprise me and that proposing again would be wack. So there's that."

"So you basically don't know." Na said. I shook my head. "Why he gotta be so difficult for?" She said, smacking her teeth. "Where do you think he'll do it?" I shrugged. "I don't know, graduation."

"Um, you sure?" Maya asked. "I just said I don't know." I said. "I'm just waiting." Na said. "Why ya'll so pressed on us getting married?" I asked. "Because, ya'll nigglets in love and everybody waiting." She said. I smiled and stood up. "Where you going?" She asked. I tilted my head towards the back of the plane.

"Oh, with him. I'ma try to sleep while he's gone." Na said. I laughed and walked back there. He was on his phone. I went and took his phone out of his hand. Straddling him, I put my arms around his neck and he kissed me. "What you doing back here?" He asked.

I shrugged. "They're interrogating me." He chuckled. "About what?" He asked. "When we're getting married." I said. He shook his head. "And what you say?" He asked. "I told them that we were talking about it and that you were going to surprise me."

He nodded his head back. Hitting the joint. He raised his eyebrows. Kissing him, he blew it into my mouth and I blew it out.

    "Like I said, smoke, not gum." He smacked his teeth. I laughed and kissed his neck. Grabbing my ass with on hand, he hit his joint with the other. As I left hickeys on his neck, he relaxed and sat back.
**********
5:30 a.m.

     Getting our things, we got off of the jet. "You got the same rental?" I asked. He shook his head. "We gone be here for a minute and ya'll already gone run me broke." He said. "You have enough money to last a lifetime. Don't lie like that." Maya said. I laughed. "Its an expression, ugly." She scoffed. "Stupid." I realized there were two cars.