•38•

7:00 p.m.
Nicki's POV

     I was dressed in a black and gold dress that Meek had bought me. It was on the bed when I had walked in, so I put it on and now we were on our way somewhere else.

     Meek kept reaching his head over and kissing right under ear. I giggled. "Such a flirt." I said. "A flirt you want to fuck so..." I laughed as he kissed under my ear again. "I'm just waiting." I said, smiling. "I know." We got to a red light and pulled my chin to him, pecking my lips. I tasted the candy on his lips. "Did you have candy?" I asked. He nodded. "What type though?" He asked. I shrugged and kissed him again, this time with tongue. I bit his lip as I pulled away, letting go of it slowly.

"Pink Starburst?" I asked. He nodded as the light turned green. I bit my lip. His hand slipped under my dress. "You with it?" He asked. "All the way." I said. He put his finger in me and I moaned, leaning my chair back. Biting my lip, he went fast and I gripped onto the head of the chair. "Damn, why you so wet?" He asked. I moaned as I heard his finger go in and out of my clit. He added another finger and my breathing picked up. Closing my eyes, I nodded my head. "You like that?" He asked. I nodded again as he added another finger.

My back arched as I moaned his name loudly. "That's not my name." He said. "Daddy..." I said, just above a whisper. "I'm cumming!" I moaned. "Hold it." He pulled over and took off his seatbelt. He never stopped pleasuring me. "What are you doing?" I asked, in between breaths. "I gotta get a taste." He said getting out and coming over to my side. I smiled as he got in front of me and started doing shit with his tongue. I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

"Baby, can I cum now?" I asked. He nodded. "Go 'head. Put that shit on me." He said. I came and he licked it all up and fixed my dress. I pulled my seat up and he got out. Getting out with him, I pushed him against the car door and kissed him. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it. I moaned into the kiss. "Nic, we gotta get to the place." He said, in between me kissing him. I sucked on his bottom lip. "Fine, Meek. One more?" I asked. He tongue kissed me.

I smiled and held the back of his head as he kissed me. "I love you." I said as I pulled away. "I love you too." I pecked his lips. "Now get ya ass in the car so we can go. We're late already." He said. I laughed as I got back in the car. He got on his side and we pulled back off.

I wiped my lipstick off of his lips as we parked in the parking lot. He huffed a laugh. We got out and he led me into a restaurant, holding my hand. When we got in, he asked for reservations. The man led us over to a table where I saw all my best friends and Meek's friends. They noticed us walking over and smiled.

Mixed heys and wassups filled the space. They moved out of the way so Meek and I could sit in the middle of the round booth. "Ya'll already order?" He asked. They shook their heads. "Nah, they was waiting for ya'll to come." I looked around at who was here.

Thembi, Sherika, Na, Maya, Mel, PMon, Tak, Ty, Moose, Race, and some guy I didn't know. "Meek, who is that?" I asked, kind of eye-pointing to him. "Oh, that's Deen." He said. I nodded my head back and sat back in my chair. "Speaking of Deen, where you been?" He asked. "Man, Nicole had me on some shit. Talking bout she pregnant and shit. But I know its not mine. I only fucked her ass once." I rolled my eyes, but Meek ain't see.

"Nicole Turner?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, how you know her?" He asked. I shrugged. "Connections." I said. "Meek, she rolled her eyes." Thembi said. He put his arm around my waist and grabbed my ass without anyone noticing. "I got her ass later." He said. I shook my head. "Thembi, you seem mighty quiet over there." I said, smirking and seeing that she was staring at Deen.

I broke her out of her trance. She did a nervous smiled. "Oh, no. I'm just hungry." She said. "You want some chocolate?" I asked, hoping to let her know that I caught her. She smacked her teeth. "If you must know, yes." The boys were so confused. Na and Sherika laughed. "You ain't right for that, Nic." Maya said. I shrugged. "She was asking for it."

We all engaged in conversation after. The waitress came over and took our orders. We started talking again as Meek kissed under my ear. I blushed and he whispered in my ear. "Can't lie, but you don't know how much I want to fuck you right now." He said. I laughed. "Your fault." I shrugged.

He shook his head and I sat up to kinda reach his ear. "I'm just waiting." I said, biting his ear and kissing it. "Aye! Aye! Omelly said. We looked over at him. "This a restaurant not a strip club." He said. I smacked my teeth. "Mind ya business O." I said in my New York voice. They laughed. "Damn, I ain't know you was with that." He said. I laughed. "Don't play wth Me, Rika, or Thembi. We'll beat ya ass." I said. Meek chuckled.

We ate our food and stuff and it was about 9:30 when everyone was done. We all left and got in our cars. "Thanks, Meek. For today." I said. "Don't thank me yet." He said. I smiled at whatever he had left for me. "Always doing something." I said. He laughed as we started driving. I fell asleep after a while.
**********
11:00 p.m.

I woke up and had a weird feeling of being lifted off of the ground. I saw Meek across from me. I sat up and realized where we were. He looked up from his phone and smiled. I scrunched up my eyebrows. "Baby, why the hell are we in a plane?" I asked. "Just relax and go back to sleep." He said.

I sighed and went to got sit on his lap. "You really bout to go to sleep on me?" He asked. I nodded and got comfortable. He put his arm around my waist and I put my head on his neck.

I fell asleep soon after.

**********
Sorry its kinda short. Just wanted to give ya'll sum today in case Beyonce's album comes out soon. (Hoping for today). But yeah. When the album comes out, you guys won't be getting as many updates as fast for about a month...(thats how long the free subscription is to Tidal) soo ummm. Love you guys! 💋