•11•

Nicki's POV
The next day

     "Meek, you can leave now." I said, smiling. I turned to him in the bed. He pecked my lips and put his arm around my waist. "I was about to leave in a second. Go handle the business I was about to yesterday." He said. "Oh." I said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. I pecked his lips and he got up.

     I stared at his bare chest until he put on the shirt he had on yesterday. I got out of bed and put a shirt over my sports bra. I fixed the drawstring on my sweatpants and walked him to the door. "What time you coming back?" I asked. "How you assume I'm coming back?" He asked. "Because you always do." I said, smiling. He chuckled as I opened the door.

     "I don't know. Just leave the door unlocked." He said. "Alright. Bye Meek." I said. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes while he walked out of the door. I watched him pull off before I closed the door. I walked into the kitchen to get a hot pocket. While I was putting it in the microwave, I looked at the time. "12:30? How long did I sleep?" I said to myself.

     "For-fucking-EVER." I heard behind me. I turned around to Candi. I started to roll my eyes, but stopped after remembering what Meek told me. "You was getting a little loud in there with your little boy toy." She said. I laughed. "It's called a boyfriend that makes me feel good. You just mad cause Thembi... Nevermind." I said. I messed up. She looked at me as I got my hot pocket out of the microwave. "Thembi did what?" She asked. I shook my head. "Nothing."

     "Onika, what did Thembi do?!" She asked, a little mad. "I said nothing! Dang!" I said. She smacked her teeth. "Bye Nicki." She said, walking back upstairs. "Love you too Candi." I said, walking into the tv room. I turned it on and started watching tv.

**********
Text Conversation
2:30 p.m.

Meek-{Just come over my house}

Nicki-{Why?}

Meek-{cuz I'm already here and I been to your house all week.}

Nicki-{then I gotta get dressed and stuff.}

Meek-{Thats cool. Just get your cute ass over here.}

Nicki-{okay}
Nicki-{be there in 20}

Meek-{aight}

**********

     I knocked on the door of their house and waited. "Na, I got it." I heard Meek say. He opened the door in just some basketball shorts. I bit my lip at the sight. "You're such a tease." I said. He flexed. "What you talking 'bout?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out if the way. "What I say 'bout them eyes?" He asked.

     I sighed. "It's a habit." I said. "Get rid of it." He said. He closed the door and I made my way upstairs. Na was walking downstairs. "Oh, hey Nicki." She said. "Hey Na! Long time, no see." I said. She reached out to hug me and I hugged back. She continued her way downstairs, I went up with Meek behind me.

     "If I'ma stop rollin' my eyes then you gotta stop staring at my ass." I said. He smacked it. "Didn't I say stop cursing too?" He asked. I rolled my eyes without him seeing and walked into his room. I sat on the end of the bed, taking off my shoes, while he laid down. "You staying the night?" He asked. "I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I'll make it home by 9. Its only 3:00." I said. I finished taking off my shoes and sat back on the bed. I laid my head on his shoulder and rubbed my hand over his bare chest. "Damn. Work out much?"