•43•

Tuesday, December 13
Nicki's POV

"But baby, don't get it twisted." I sang as I took my braids out. Meek was in the shower. Getting ready for my part, I got hype.

"Youuuuu neeeeeeeded me!" I sang. Meek came out of the bathroom shaking his head. I laughed and walked over to him singing.

"Rihanna is my spirit animal, you ain't know?" I asked. He shrugged and ran his hands over his face. "Whats wrong with you?" I asked. "You are annoying the fuck out of me." He said, smiling. "Okay, fine." I walked away. "I'm going over to Rika's. I'll probably take Papi with me." I said. "Aight. Be back by 4. I'm taking ya'll out." He said. I nodded. 

     "Okay." I attempted to walk back over to the dresser, but Meek grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Wait." I closed my eyes. "What?" He pecked my lips. "I love you." He said. I scoffed. "Thought I was just annoying you." I said, half smiling. He shrugged as I put my head on his chest that was still kind of wet. It was actually making me kind of wet.

     I pulled his head down and kissed him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Smiling in the kiss, he laid me down. "The door closed?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my neck. "I love you too." I said.
**********

Getting dressed, again, I looked at myself in the mirror. Meek grabbed his jacket and walked out of the room. "I'm gone." I said. "Um, no. Give me a kiss." I said. He came back and kissed my forehead. "Try again." He kissed my cheek.

"Alright, I'ma remember that Robert." I said, turning around. He laughed and kissed my lips, putting his gum in my mouth. "Ew, the hell?!" I spit it out. He laughed. "Do that with smoke, not gum." I said. "You act like I got some type of disease." He said.

"If you don't get why that's disgusting, then I can't explain it to you." I said. He picked it up and threw it away. Walking out, he said, "Be back by 4!" I went into Papi's room to wake him up. Walking in, I saw that he was already up. "Come here so I can give you a bath. We going to see Auntie Rika." I said. He rubbed his eyes. "I want to see Auntie Rika." He said. "Then come on." I said, holding my arms out. He got out of bed and walked over to me.

Picking him up, I carried him into the bathroom closest to his room and ran water in the tub.
**********

"I like this song!" He said. I shook my head. "Where'd you hear this?" I asked. "With daddy." Rolling my eyes, I turned it up.

If he run up on me like a swisher ima a bust em
Pop pop pop pop nigga get to duckin'
Im a ladies man bitches call me mc' lovin

     "Yeah, no." I said, changing it. "What you do?!" He asked. "I changed it. Listen to this." I said. I turned it up.

My daddy Alabama
Mama Louisiana
You mix that negro with that creole make a
Texas bama

     He shrugged. "Its boring." I turned it down and looked back at him. "Boy, don't you ever say Beyonce is boring." I said. "But, the other song was fun." He said, crossing his arms. "I'm not arguing with you." I said, turning the music back up.

     Being mad didn't last long for him. 'Panda' came on a few minutes later and he was hype again. I shook my head.

     As we got to Sherika's house, I got out of the car and got Papi out. I knocked on the door and waited. Sherika opened the door. The first thing she noticed, pass me and Papi, was my Aventador. "You talked Meek into getting you that?" She asked. I laughed. "More like a 'you want it, you get it' type thing." I said. She shook her head. "You know, when you're coming over, I expect a call." She said. I walked in. "Its not like you got a date." She raised her eyebrows. "You got a date?" She shrugged. "I don't think it'll be a serious relationship."