•24•

Nicki's POV

We were in the limo and I was admiring my ring. I couldn't believe that not even 5 minutes ago, I halfway sold my name to Meek. Well, not until the wedding day, which will probably be a while from now. I looked up and he was sitting next to me. He kissed under my ear. I blushed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Meek, I haven't even met your parents yet." I said.

"We'll do that. If they don't like you, oh well. We still staying together. They probably will though." He said. I shook my head and picked up some strawberries under the counter of apple cider.

I opened them and ate one. I fed Meek on and kissed him after. He put his arm around me and I scooted closer to him, which left no space in between us. I bit my lip and ate another strawberry. He kissed my lips and I tasted the strawberries on his lips. I bit his and ran my hand over the side of his face down to his chest.

He pulled me onto him and I straddled him. He pulled up the partition as I moved up and down with him, keeping it passionate. His hands roamed around me until it reached the zipper in the front of my dress.

     "Meek, I'm on my period." I said. "Tell me, when was the last time you had your period?"

     "Um, when I met you actually." I said. He shook his head. "That was in the middle of October. Its the beginning of November."

"Then why was there blood?" He laughed and pecked my lips. "I popped your cherry baby." I pulled away. "What you mean?" I asked.

He laughed. "Don't worry about it. You not on your period baby." He said.

I smirked and fed him another strawberry as unzipped my dress. "Wait, what about the ride?" I asked. He rolled down the partition. "Yo, driver! Take the longest way possible." He said.

"Yes sir." The driver said. He rolled it back up and finished unzipping my dress. "In the limo, Meek?" I asked. He massaged my clit. "What, you want me to stop?" He asked. I shook my head. "No." He looked into my eyes. "Last time I checked, you wanted me to stop. You sure." He asked. "Yes, Meek. I'm sure!" I said. He chuckled at me. "What if," he said, "I just stopped?" He asked. He stopped and I kissed his lips. "Meek, don't play like that, baby." I said.

"Who said I was playing?" He asking. I reached down and did it myself. He moved my hand and finished. "Ahhh, I'm coming baby." I said. I laid my head in his neck as I came in his hand. He opened a little box on the small counter of napkins. I shook my head and took his hand. I slowly licked it off his hand. "Damn, Onika." He said. I bit my lip and kissed him.

"I taste good daddy?" He nodded. "Hell yeah." He said. I got off of him and laid on the seat. "Come get a taste then." He pulled down my panties with his teeth. "Weren't these supposed to be pink?" He asked. I nodded. "They red baby." He said. "Only for you, baby."

He left kisses around the inside of my thigh. I bit my lip. "Meek, stop teasing!" I yelled. "You want it?" He asked. I nodded. "I ain't hear you. Do you want it, Onika?" He asked. I nodded again. "Yes! Meek! Yes, I want it!" I yelled.

He dived in and I jumped. "Mmm, shit baby!" I yelled. "What you say?" He asked. "No, I didn't mean it." I said. "I better not hear it again." He said. "Okay."

"Okay, what?" He asked. "Okay, daddy! Stop talking and eat me out!" I said, pushing his head down. He ate like it was his last meal. "Meek, don't go so hard. He gone hear us." I said. "Scream as loud as you want, baby. Sound proof." I nodded, out of breath. He spelled his last name out with his tongue and as he got to the S, I came. He licked it up and I relaxed. "I'm not done with you. You getting this work again." He said.