•53•

Sunday, January 15
Nicki's POV

I woke up to Meek's eyes, which made me jump a little. He laughed. "Why you staring at me?" He shrugged. "I was up and I was just looking at you."

I rolled my eyes. "Creep." He shook his head. "Not considered creep when we're married." I sighed. "I really want to work on this wedding." He nodded. "I know, focus on ya brother's birthday first. I don't want you to be stressed out." I nodded, pulling the covers over me more. Hearing someone come in, I looked at the door.

"Hey, me and Jay are going out now since we have to leave tomorrow morning. We don't want to be out too late." I nodded. "Okay, they still sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, probably until about 11. That all?" I looked at Meek. "Yeah."

"Alright, I'm gone." She said, walking out. "And put some damn clothes on!" I laughed.

Turning back to Meek, I licked my lips. "I'm going to at least freshen up before they wake up."

He let me go. "Aight." Getting out of bed, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Brushing my teeth after, I went to put on clothes and sat on the bed by Meek.

"Get up." I said, shaking him. He turned over, looking at me. "Why?"

"Because there are these little human beings called 'children' that we have to tend to." He sighed kissing his lips, I got up and went into Papi's room. Him and Blue were up watching a movie.

"Morning." Blue wiped her eyes and looked at me along with Papi. She smiled. "Morning Auntie Nicki." Papi seemed tired. "Morning."

"Ya'll hungry?" Papi sat up. "I am." He said. "Okay, I'll bring it up here."

Leaving out, I stopped past my room to make sure Meek was up. The door was closed. Opening it, Meek was coming out of the bathroom connected to our room. He only had a towel wrapped around him.

Staring at his abs, I bit my lip, standing in the doorway.

He looked up at me and chuckled. "Rabbit." I rolled my eyes. "When I have something to look at like that." I said, glancing down towards the towel.

"See, you addicted." He walked over to me. "Stop, you know I can't control myself." I said, walking out. He grabbed my hand, pulling me back. Smashing his lips into mine, I smiled. "Worrisome." He closed the door, pushing me onto the wall.

"I'm supposed to be getting the children food." He smacked his teeth. "Hurry up and come back." I winked. "Of course.
**********

     Falling back on the bed, I huffed. "I always try not to want you, but its impossible." He laughed. "You know you can't resist chocolate."

     I shook my head. "Stop making me want you." I got off the bed, getting redressed.

     "Yeah, yeah." I turned around. "Papi and Blue want to go somewhere."

     "Aight, where?" I shrugged. "I guess wherever."

      "Wanna go to Busch Gardens?" He asked. "Thats all the way in Williamsburg."

     "Yeah, but if we go in the next hour, we can spend time there and come back by 8 or something." I nodded. "Okay. I just don't want Blue to be back late since they leaving." He hugged my waist from behind. "We won't be coming back late."

     He patted my stomach. "You love me?" He kissed my neck. "Of course." I smirked. "You wanna go get the kids ready for me?" He smacked his teeth. "Come on, I made them food and made sure I was quiet enough not to make them come on here. And that was a lot of work.."