•10•

Nicki's POV
1 Week Later
Monday, October 25, 2:30 p.m.

I unlocked my door and saw him standing there. I smiled and hugged him by his neck. "Hey baby." I said. He put his hands around my waist. "Wassup?" He asked. I shook my head and looked up at him. He pecked my lips. "Where we going?" I asked him. "Just go get dressed. You ask that every time I want to take you somewhere." He said smiling. He sat on the couch and I straddled him.

"I need to know what to put on, Rihmeek." I said. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and laid on his chest. "Why you act like you trying to sleep instead of go out with me." He asked. "Because I am sleepy. I just came home from school." I said. "Go get ready and when you come home you can sleep all you want." He said.

I lifted my head up and kissed his lips. He deepened it. I smiled. "You know I love you, right?" I giggled. "Yes Rihmeek, I know." I said. "Go get dressed baby." He said.

I got off of him and went upstairs. He turned the tv on and I went into my room. I'd gotten my cast taken off yesterday, so I could finally use both arms now. I put on black skinny jeans with rips in them and a purple shirt that said Taken on the front with a diamond under it. I put in my Black and Purple Jordans and went into my bathroom to curl my hair again since they had fallen since this morning. Once I was finished, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Making it pretty obvious, aren't you?" He asked, referring to my shirt. I shrugged. "Gotta let 'em know." I said. He laughed and turned the tv off. "Come here." He said. I walked over to him. "Yessss?" I asked. "Why you look so fine?" He asked, spinning me around. I giggled. "I don't know." I said. I led him outside to his car. He unlocked it and opened my door.

     He got in on the other side and drove off. A few minutes later, we were at the mall. "Oh, so you ready to have an empty wallet?" I asked. He laughed. "Anything for you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't do that." I said. "Do what?" He asked. "Use those charming lines on me. I told you that a long time ago." I said. "Oh, aight." He said.

We got out of the car and walked into an entrance of the mall. Meek put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the entrance.

     "Where you going first?" He asked. "Um, Cotton On is right here." I said. He started walking over there. When we got to the entrance of Cotton On, he stopped. "You coming in?" I asked. He chuckled. "Nah, I'm good."

     I went in there, looked at clothes, picked out clothes. I didn't have many things in the end though. I waved him over so he could pay for my stuff. We got to the cashier and she was flirting with Meek! He was too busy paying to realize it but still! I stared at her until she saw looked at me. She scoffed and rolled her eyes before discretely sticking her middle finger up at me.

     I put my arm around Meek and kissed his cheek. He payed for the clothes and we waited so she could ring up our stuff. He looked down at me and I kissed his lips. He kept pecking them after he caught onto what I was doing. She kept taking glances at us every so often. She was about to give us our stuff when I pulled his face down and tongue-kissed him. I pulled back and winked. He laughed and I grabbed my stuff and left.

     We went into a few more stores before I got hungry. "I'ma go get some Chick-Fil-A. You want some?" I asked. "Nah, here." He said. He gave me $50 and I went over to the line.

Once I got my food, I went back over to our table and saw and extra person sitting there. "Meek, who is this?" I asked. "Oh, this Liza. Liza, this is Nicki, my girlfriend." He said.

I'm glad he used that title.

"Me and Liza used to date a long time ago." He said. She looked at me. She was fairly pretty, but nothing like me. "Hey Nicki." She said with a smile as fake as the weave in her hair. I decided to play along. "Hey Lisa!" I said, all happy. She frowned. "It's Liza." She said. "Oops, my bad." I pretended to actually care.