•16•

Friday, October 29
Nicki's POV

I woke up next to two children that would probably be sleep until noon since they didn't want to sleep at night. I smelled food coming from downstairs and remembered that I was in Meek's house. I laid in the bed for a quick second, then I got up to go downstairs.

I pulled down Meek's shirt that I had on since there was nothing but a thong under it. I walked downstairs and saw Na walking in the house. "Bro! I got the bacon!" She yelled. "Meek can cook?" I said to myself. I got to the bottom and walked into the kitchen.

I saw Meek standing there in basketball shorts with no shirt on, cooking a meal. I realized I had what most girls wanted. "A smart thug who can cook and knows how to take care of a lady." I said. He turned around. I walked to him and he kissed my lips. "Where Blue and Pap?" He asked. "Upstairs, still sleep." I said.

"Oh, you got school today?" He asked. "Actually no. He cancelled today." I told him. I sat at the island and watched him cook breakfast. "What you making?" I asked. "Food, nigga." He said, turning the stove off and coning to hug me from behind. He kissed my neck. "Though we could be making love."

I rolled my eyes. "Meek, the door." I saod. He laughed and smacked my butt slightly as if I had the right to roll my eyes that time. "Oh yeah, speaking of the door, I got another appointment today at 1:00. So after I eat, I gotta go. If you need to leave, I can get Na to watch the kids." He said.

     I turned around on the stool to face him. "I was going to go see Candi today at around 3. What time you gone be back?" He asked. Around 2 probably." He said. "Oh, then yeah, we good. Except one thing." I said. "What?"

     "I don't have clothes Meek." I said. He nodded his head back. "How about I get Na to go get your clothes for you." He said. "Why you talk about Na like she a slave. She ain't gotta do everything for me." I said. "Thank you!" Na said, walking into the kitchen area. "But nah, I'll do it, fam." He said. I chuckled. "Okay."

     "Aight, what time is it?" He asked. I shrugged. "My phone is upstairs." I said. "12:30." Na said, going back upstairs. "I'ma go get ready to leave. Blue and Pap should be getting up. Bey coming to get her at 2:00 so they can leave for the tour." He said. I nodded. "Got it. Go get ready." I said. He leaned down and kissed my lips. My hands fell on his arm muscles and I moaned.

     He laughed as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Nymph." He said. I stuck up middle finger at him. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Put that finger down and don't let me see that shit again." He said. "My bad." I said sarcastically. He smacked his teeth and went upstairs.

     I got up and made me a plate for breakfast. As I was eating, I heard little feet coming downstairs. I turned around to Blue and Papi. "Ya'll hungry?" I asked. Blue wiped her eye and nodded. "Pap, you hungry?" I asked again. He didn't move. "You okay?" I asked. I saw a tear fall from his eye as he put his hand down. I put Blue in a chair and picked up Papi. I sat down in my seat and wiped his tears.

     "Tell me what's wrong." I said. "I have to leave today." He said. "What's so bad about that?" I asked. "My mommy..."

Meek's POV

     I was coming down the steps but I stopped when I heard Nicki talking to Rihmeek. I could hear what Nic was saying, but Pap was quiet.

     "Tell me what's wrong?.... Mhm.... No.... Well, that doesn't tell me why you don't want to go.... She did?.... You want me to tell daddy?.... Why not?.... I promise that won't happen." She said. Then I heard what Papi said. "Please don't tell him, Ms.Nicki!" He cried. I stayed there and watched to see what she would do.