•19•

Sunday, October 31
Nicki's POV

     I woke up to this tingling, but great sensation in between my legs. As I fully opened my eyes, I saw Meek under me. I gasped. "Ohhh..." I moaned. "Morning baby." He said against my clit which sent chills down my spine. He massaged the too of my area as he ate me out. "Mm.... Daddy, I'm almost there, don't stop!" I yelled.

     "What's my name Nic?" He asked. "Mmm, Meek." He said. "Nah, that ain't it. What's my name?!" He repeated. "Ooh, Meek! I'm cummi-" he cut me off. "Hold that shit till you say my name!" He said. "Daddy!!" I yelled out as I reached my climax.

     He licked me clean while I calmed down. He came up and kissed me. "Good morning." He said. I smiled. "You know, I've only let that happen once before and it was nothing like that." I said.

     "I know. Cause you ain't never had a nigga like me." He said as he laid down beside me. I rolled over and straddled him. "No, but really, you gotta do that more often, baby." I said, leaning down and leaving soft kisses on his neck.

     "I got you. Let me handle that though. You need to go take a shower so we can go to church." He said. I nodded. "Okay." I got off of him and pulled down his shirt that I had on. "Meek, where did you put my panties." I asked. "Somewhere on the bed." He said. I moved the sheets a little and saw them.

     He got up and came behind me as I sat my suitcase on the bed. "Why you smiling so hard?" He asked. "Because, that made my day already." I said. "You finna be annoying the whole day ain't you. With that attached shit..." He said. I laughed. "Probably, problem?" I asked. He huffed a laugh out. "Nah," He said.

     I got my dress and wedges out and put them by the bathroom door. I got my towel and went into the bathroom.

     After I got out the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and brushed my teeth. Meek knocked on the door. "Papi want to see you." He said. "Okay, I'll be out in a minute." I said. I finished up in the bathroom and went back into our room to put on my clothes. Meek was somewhere else, I think.

After I put on my wedges, I walked out of the room and into Papi's. I smelled food, so I guess there was some type of breakfast here. Papi was sitting on the edge of his bed, playing on his iPad.

"Good morning Pap." I said. He looked up. "Hey Nicki. Can I tell you something?" He asked. "If course, what's the problem?" I asked. "Mommy keeps Face Timing me." I said. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. "What is she saying?" I asked. "She said that I was gonna be in so much trouble when she came and got me because I didn't want to go with her." He said.

"When she comes to get you?" I repeated for clarification. "Mhm, she said she was coming to get me. I knew if I told daddy then he would get all grumpy." He said. I half laughed at that, though I was still mad about Fah. "I'll find something to do about it, okay?" I said. "Okay."

"And don't answer her anymore, okay. The next time she calls, let me answer it." I said. He nodded. I kissed his forehead and got up. "Other than that, you look very handsome today." I said. He had on a black and white suit. Church attire. "Thanks Ms.Nicki." He said, smiling. I smiled back and walked out of his room.

"Oh, I think there's food in there if you're hungry." I told him. He got off if his bed and grabbed my hand. I guess he was hungry.

     I walked into the small kitchen area with Papi and saw Meek at the counter eating pancakes, bacon and sausage. He looked up. "Oh, here." He said. He handed us our plates as I sat Papi at the table with only two seats. I sat down on the other side and said my prayers before eating.