Chapter Three

💗Lizzie's Pov💗

I felt someone kissing my neck. I thought it was Joey, but when I looked at him, I realized it was Joel. I screamed and threw him off me.

"We belong together Lizzie! You know that." He turned to Joey, who was beside me sleeping, and shot him. I screamed and cried.

I woke up from a horrifying nightmare. I shot straight up and screamed. Joey woke up and comforted me.

"What happened?" Joey asked calming my breathing.

"It was just a nightmare. Sorry If I woke you." I said. Joey pulled me into his chest. He lay back down on the bed with me in his arms. I felt safe in his arms. I stroked his arm while I fell asleep again.

I woke up to smell bacon. Hmm. BACON! I ran downstairs to see Joey making bacon.

"You're making bacon?!" I yell

"Yeah, why?" Joey joked.

After we ate we watched Tv. Joey put his hand on my thigh. I moved my hand and laced it through Joeys. Joey smiled, and kissed me on the cheek. I turned and looked at him. He was looking at me. He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and slid around my cheek with his finger. It tickled, causing me to flinch. He quickly moved his hand away. I smiled, a smile telling him that I was fine. I lay my head on his knees and he plays with my hair.