Chapter Ten

💙Yammys Pov💙

I get up and pull Oli off the couch. I can't believe he would do that to Lizzie. How dare he do that to Lizzie.

When Oli and I got home, I went to see Lily. We had left her with a baby sitter, Emily. Emily was sleeping on the rocking chair in Lily's room. I gently tapped Emily's shoulder and her eyes opened.

"Hi, Oli and I are home now, which means you can go home too." I said softly.

"Ok, bye." She said getting up. She took one last look at Lily before walking out of the room.

Once I knew Emily was gone, I ran to Oli.

"What the hell was that?!" I whisper-yelled.

"What the hell was what?" He asked playing dumb.

"Do not play dumb with me Oli, I'm NOT in the mood."

"Yams, what are you even saying?" He asked placing his hand on my shoulder. I pushed away from him.

"You know what I'm saying. You had no right to do that to Lizzie AND Joel."

"It was just a game, Yams. Calm down."

"No, no it wasn't. My best friend, your best friend, got hurt tonight! Do you understand that?!"

"Yammy, it's late, can we talk about this in the morning?" He asked yawning.

"No." Was all I said before running into Lily's room and locking it.

******

💗Lizzies Pov💗

I woke up laying on Tiffys legs. I got up and rubbed my head. I looked around, and saw Joey sleeping on the couch with Buddy on his chest and Storm by his legs. I was about to go to the bathroom, when someone was knocking fast and hard at the door. I opened it to see Yammy.

"Oli and I broke up!" She said falling into me.

"What? Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Yams." I said rubbing her back.

"Oli always calls me Yams!" Yammy said crying harder into me. By now, Joey and Tiffy were by my side comforting Yammy. Joey was trying to calm Yammy down while Tiffy was mouthing the words 'what happened?' to me. I just mouthed the name 'Oli' and Tiffy understood. Tiffy sighed and pushed Joey softly so she could take his spot. She rubbed Yammys arms while Yammy cried into my shoulder.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚