Chapter Eleven

Lmao! The picture above is Lizzie, Yammy, Joey and Tiffy. If you look at it long enough, you will be able to see all 4 people. This picture is made by me, and it took a long time to make it right so, yeah! Enjoy it!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💗Lizzies Pov💗

Yammy is staying with Tiffy and Mario. She's going to court to see who can take care of Lily. I'm going with her to back her up. I found out that Joel was going with Oli. Lily is going to stay with Tiffy and Mario when Yammy and Oli are at court. This is so crazy. Oli and Yammy have been together for like 2 years. They went through everything together. I hope that they will allow each other in their lives again, when this all gets sorted out.

Yammy and Oli are going to court tomorrow, so Yammy stayed at Joey and I's house.

💙Yammys Pov💙

I'm so lucky to have Lizzie and Tiffy by my side through this whole thing. They're amazing friends. I'm still really sad about Oli and I's break up. I don't want to go to court. I'm scared to go court. Right now, Lily is at Tiffy and Mario. I don't want to lose her. I'm afraid that she won't remember me when she's older. When I'm at court, Lily will be with Mario, Tiffy and Joey. I don't know what to do at court, and that brings my nervousness up 5 levels. This is going to suck.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
This was probably so boring. Sorry, it will get intense next chapter, so yeah. Bye!