Chapter Two

$Joeys Pov$

Lizzie tackled me with kisses. She sits on my chest and slides her hand up and down my chest. Her hands were frozen. I flinched.

"What?" Lizzie asked quickly pulling her hand away.

"Your hands are frozen, I shivered."

"Hmm. Hehe. I make you shiver?" Lizzie asked while putting her hand back on my chest.

"Y-yeah." I stutter. I never stutter. What is she doing to me!?

"Good." Is all she said before kissing me. Wow, she is really good at flirting. I put my hand in her hair. She pulls away and sits back up.

"Why are you doing this to me, Lizzie?" I ask.

"IM not doing anything. You're doing this to yourself." She said removing herself from my chest. As I say again... She's really good at flirting. I follow her. She stands in front of the kitchen window. I wrap one hand around her waist and my other hand around her shoulder. I kiss her neck from behind. She tilts her head so I could kiss everywhere. She turned around and wrapped her legs around my waist. She started his my lips again. I pinned her up against the wall and started kissing her jaw. I kissed all over her neck and jaw then I kissed her lips once again. I lick her bottom lip. She opens her mouth and my tongue explores her mouth. She closes her mouth while biting my tongue.

"Ow," I say while she giggled.

She got down and walked upstairs. I watched as she walked into our room. I sighed and walked over to the couch. I sat down playing with Wolf. Wolf licks me and tackled me. When I got the strength to lift him off me, I got back up and took him outside.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
I have never wrote this type of chapter. Hopefully it wasn't that inappropriate. I think Joey and Lizzie are soooooo cute together!