Chapter Twenty Six

💗 Lizzies Pov 💗

As soon as I got home, I jumped on the couch. Why can't life be simple? Why can't anything go right for me?

I sighed and sat up. Wolf jumped onto the couch beside me and rested his head on my lap. I placed my hand on top of his head. "I'll always have you right?" I say. Wolf does nothing. I sigh once again and rest my head on the back of the couch. Suddenly, the front door bursts open. My eyes shoot open, and I jump up.

"Lizzie! Oh my gosh. I am so so so sorry. I'm a total idiot for leaving you. I was with that girl because I thought she would take the pain away. It was only like, 10 seconds before you walked in. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." Joey says walking into the living room.

"What are you doing?" I ask. I don't know what he's doing. Sure he's apologizing, but why? I should have let him explain before.

"I'm here to get the love of my life back, cheesy I know but still true." He says smiling and walking over to me. He takes my hand in his. "I'm sorry. So sorry. You don't deserve that. At all. I am so stupid. I should have realized what I had when I had you."

"I...I." I stutter. I miss him so much. I love him so much. "I love you." I say placing my hand on his cheek. He smiles and let's out a small laugh, causing me to smile as well. He slowly leans in and I grab the back of his neck and crash my lips onto his. I feel him smile into the kiss and I grip his back with my hand that is not on his neck. His hands cup my face and he pulls away. He rests his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I know, me too." I smile.

Joey and I, will be forever. We belong together. I'm his and he's mine. We will always be together no matter what. I have him back and he has me. I love him and he loves me. Nothing will change that. Nothing.

💗💗💗💗💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💗

Second last chapter ❤️❤️