Chapter Twenty Seven

💗 Lizzies Pov 💗

Joey and I finally got married. We planned the same wedding as last time,except we made sure Caspar wasn't there.

Yammy and Oli are talking again. Maybe, one day, they will pick up where they left off and love each other again. I hope so, for Lily.

Tiffy and Mario had a baby girl. They named her, Bethany. She is one year old. Mario and Tiffy are still crazy about each other.

As for Joey and I, we're married of course. We made a promise that we will never hurt each other and we will never end up with what happened to Oli and Yammy. Joey and I also had a baby boy. We named him Noah. He is almost four months old.

I was sitting on the couch, petting Wolf while Buddy and Storm played. Joey was sitting on the love seat, holding Noah. He looks so happy around Noah. I smiled and gently moved Wolfs head from my lap and walked over to them. Joey smiled as I sat down beside him, with my chin on his shoulder, looking at our first. "He's so cute." I say as I gently stroke Noah's cheek. He yawned and opened his eyes. He had my eyes and Joeys hair colour. Joey kissed my forehead and stared at Noah. "He's a baby Joey." I smiled and looked at Joey. He laughed and looked back at me. He leaned in and connected our lips. After a few seconds, I pull away and kiss his cheek.

____________________

~Two years later~

"Noah! Get back here!" I whine and chase him around the living room. Joey just laughed and sat down on the couch. Noah was running around holding my phone. I looked at Joey. "Joey, help me." I say and Joey fake sighs as he quickly caught Noah and threw him over his shoulder. Noah laughed and dropped my phone on the couch.

"Thank you." Joey said and kissed Noah's nose before letting him down. Once his feet hit the floor, he ran off into his play room. I jogged over to my phone and wiped the screen. Joey laughed, again, and pulled me into a hug. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and sighed happily. Noah ran out of his play room. He saw Joey and I and ran over to us. I pulled away from Joey and picked Noah up in my arms while Noah laughed. Joey pulled me into his arms once again and we both snuggled the first member to our family.

The end

Oh my gosh, it's been three books. I had a lot of fun writing this series. I started out with only a couple of reads but when Joel reacted to it, the reads and votes grew. I'm grateful for that, I really am. Thanks to him, I got to talk to a lot of you. The nice comments were amazing and reading them made my day and made me smile. I'm happy that a lot of you liked this series and I'm happy that a lot of you read until the end. I know some people stopped reading once they found out there was no more Joel and Lizzie. That's okay though 

Thank you so much to the people who defended me or helped me when there was a hate comment. You made me smile as well.

Thank you so much for over 60k reads on the first book. That's literally insane. And thank you so much for over 400 followers! That's also extremely insane. I love you guys, it may not seem like it at times but I really do. Yes, I do say stuff that's a little mean or rude, but I don't really mean it. You guys do really mean a lot to me and I'm grateful for you.

And for the couple of you, no I am not making a book 4 about Joel and Lizzie. They're done in this series

Thanks for reading xx