Chapter Seventeen

💗 Lizzies Pov 💗

"Caspar what the hell are you doing here?!" I  yell.

"I came to fix this between us, I want us to be together." He says taking my hand in his. I shot him a death glare.

"No. Joey is alive, thanks for asking. And I'm marrying Joey. We're already too broken to be fixed. Goodbye." I say and slam the door. I hear footsteps down the stairs. I turn to look.

"Why'd you slam the door?" Joey asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It was Caspar." I admit. Joey let his hands fall to his side.

"Why is he here?" He asked looking at the door.

"He wanted to get back together. But I said no. I love you." I said smiling. Joey turned his eyes to me again.

"Good, because I love you too." He said bringing his hands to my cheeks. He leaned in and placed a perfect kiss on my lips. "Jump" he whispered against my lips. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked forward and pinned my back on the wall. He deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue in my mouth. My hands moved up to Joeys head and grabbed a hand full of hair. He walked upstairs and placed me on the bed. He slowly kissed up and down my neck. He slipped my shirt off and I did the same thing to him.

--------------------------------------------
I woke on Joeys bare chest. I drew circles on his stomach with my finger. His eyes fluttered open and I smiled at how cute he is. He looked down at me and smiled. He tightened his grip on me and ran his finger through my hair.

______________

Cringe :-(