Chapter Fourteen

💗Lizzies Pov💗

I once again fell asleep alone. I missed being in Joeys arms. He's still probably out with Zoe. Ugh. The thought of Zoe makes me feel sick.

I grabbed my phone and texted Joel.

L- Hey

J- Hi?

L- Can you come over? I'm bored

J- Sure

I am tired of feeling alone. I wanted to be friends with Joel. I got out of bed and got dressed. I heard a knock at the door and ran downstairs. I opened it to see a confused Joel.

"Hi." I said stepping aside.

"Um hi. Why did you invite me over?"

"Because, I want us to be okay." I simply said.

"Uh, okay."

I walked over to the couch and he followed. "How have you been?" He asked.

"Well, not so good. I haven't seen Joey in a while. I miss him." I say.

"Oh....."

"What?"

"Didn't you see Zoe's picture?"

"No!" I say. Joel hands me his phone and it shows Zoe kissing Joey on the cheek while Joey is smiling. I bring my hand to my mouth and feel tears roll down my cheeks. Joel hugs me. I cry into his chest.

"I think I want some alone time." I say when I stop crying. Joel nods and kisses the side of my head before he walks out. Wolf runs over to me. I smile and kiss him on his head.

I hear the door open and Joey walks in. My heart immediately stops.

"Have you been crying?" He asks. Shoot. I didn't realize that my makeup was all over my face.

"What the hell is this?" I say showing him the photo.

"That's just Zoe and I hanging out. Nothing serious. Did you think I was cheating on you?"

"No, you not being home for three weeks, didn't make me think you were cheating on me!" I practically yell. I feel tears slide down my cheeks. But I don't care.

$Joeys Pov$

"Lizzie, I love you. I'm not cheating on you." I say. I realize that I may lose the girl of my dreams. And I did not want that to happen. I imagined this happening a complete different way, but it doesn't matter. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a Diamond and gold ring. "Marry me."

______

What the hell Joey