Chapter Four

💗Lizzie's Pov💗

Joel and I are going to meet at Starbucks! I haven't seen Joel in so long!

When I walk in I see that Joel's not there yet. I shrug and sit down. A few moments later, Joel comes in. I got up and gave him a quick hug, then sat back down. We talked about how our lives are going, and how we've been.

"Joey, stabbed himself because of Zoella, and Joey went to the hospital and I told him that it was okay for him to give up. So he did, his heart stopped and I thought that my best friend was dead. But I came back, and he was alive. We spent New Years Eve together." I said starting to cry from the memory.

"Wait, what. Joey died, then came back?" Joel asked with a confused look on his face. I just nodded.

"He kept saying that I saved him and that I'm his hero. Because I'm the one who found him and called the ambulance." I said. Joel just sat there, his mouth was hanging open. I was getting uncomfortable, and shook my head.

"Joey died, than came back to life?!" Joel said nearly yelling.

"Shh. Yes , aren't we past that?"

"That's just. Weird." He said, I nodded.

We talked about other stuff and then Joel said that he's meeting up with. Bella. I huffed and went home.

When I got home, I was pretty tired from today. So I took a nap with Buddy on my right side and Wolf on my left side.

I woke up, to a while fluff ball licking me. Whose dog is this?
"Uh, Joey?" I say utterly confused.

"Yeah?" Joey said walking into our room.

"Who's this?" I asked pointing to the ball of fur, in front of me.

"Oh, about tha-."

"Joey?!"

"I got a puppy, Lizzie."

"Okay? What's his name."

"Storm!" Joey said snuggling Storm.
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜
Yay! Storms in the book now!