Chapter One

A/N HI BEFORE YOU READ THIS GARBAGE: I KNOW JOEY IS GAY. I'M NOT STUPID OKAY? IF YOU COMMENT "JOEY IS GAY" OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE I'LL DELETE THE COMMENT.

Continue :)
💗Lizzie's Pov💗

Joey and I still live together, but not as best friends. As boyfriend and girlfriend!

I woke up to Joey. I was laying on his bare chest. Yes, he's out of the hospital. I rubbed my eyes. Joey was still sleeping. I snuggled into his chest. I felt two warm hands wrap around my waist. I look up to see Joeys eyes flutter open. I trace the lines on his chest with my finger. Joey takes my hand in his and we lay there. Completely in love.

Joey picked me up bridal style and carries me downstairs. We see Wolf and Buddy, playing with each other.

Joey flops me on the couch. He starts kissing down my neck. Then kissed my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist. He slides his hand up my arm and locks his hand with mine. I tilt my head back while Joey kissed up and down my neck. I cup his cheek with my free hand, and start kissing his lips. He takes off his shirt, while I watch. His muscular chest made me blush. He noticed me blush and smirked. Dang it. He slides his fingers across my neck. Why is he teasing me like this? I flinch when he slides his fingers down my neck. He started kissing me in that exact spot. I tugged on his hair while he continued to kiss my neck.

I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen. I got a text from. Ugh. Caspar.

C: Hi

L: Hi

C: What's up

L: Nothing

C: Right, well I really miss you.

L: I don't really miss you

C: I know

L: If you know, then why did say it???

C: Stop. Please

L: I will stop if you stop texting me.

C: Ok. Well, bye.

I didn't bother to say bye back. Instead, I jumped on Joey started attacking his lips with kisses.