Chapter Thirteen

💗Lizzies Pov💗
(5 months later)

I woke up alone. Of course. Joey talked to Zoe a few weeks ago, and ever since then, he had been going over to her house and every once and a while, she would come here. Usually when she's here, I stay upstairs in the bathroom on my phone. I haven't really seen much of Joey. I would wake up alone and fall asleep alone. I walked to the couch and fell asleep cuddling Storm.

Not ever 10 minutes later, I heard the front door open. Joey walked into the living room. He smiled. I didn't smile back. "You're home early. What happened? Did Zoe kick you out?" I said standing up. Joey had a confused look on his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how you always go out with Zoe and I haven't seen you in Three freaking weeks! How do you think that makes me feel? Huh?"

"I know I have been out a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I do. So much. And don't think there's anything between Zoe and I. Cause there's not." He said kissing me on my forehead. "I'm gonna go. I'm going to dinner with Zoe and Joe." I slipped out of his grip.

"Of course you are!" I said running up the stairs with Storm following me. I ran into our bedroom and slammed the door. I backed up into a corner and my head immediately met my knees. I sat there crying. Storm was clawing me so he could snuggle with me. I looked at him. I smiled at how cute and fluffy he is. Storm crawled onto my lap and cuddled me. I ran my hands through his fur and cried. Some tears fall off my cheeks and on the top of Storms head. I heard a slight knock at the door followed by Joeys voice. "I'm going now. I love you." What he said made me cry even more. If he loved me, why is he leaving me crying?