Chapter Twenty One

💗 Lizzies Pov 💗

Today, is Joeys and I's wedding! Everything is set up! I'm already dressed and Tiffy and Mario just went down the aisle. Next, me. My dad comes up to me. "Hey, are you ready?" He asked trying to hold back tears. I nod and follow him outside. As soon as I step down the aisle I feel tears rimming my eyes. I smile at Yammy and Tiffy, then at Joey, who was also trying to hold back tears. Once I'm almost down the aisle, my dad kisses my cheek and I walk the rest of the way. Joey takes my hand in his.

"We are joined together on this wonderful day, for the marriage of Elizabeth and Joseph(is that his name??). If anyone has any objections, please say them now, or forever hold your peace." We waited for a few seconds.

"I do!" Someone says. Everyone gasps and Joey and I immediately look around. "Hey! I'm Caspar. Lizzie has been cheating on Joey with me this whole time. Oh, and yesterday, she told me she was pregnant."

I felt like screaming. Every turned their attention to me. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. "Lizzie, it this true?" Joey asked letting go of my hands.

"What? N-no. J- Joey." I stutter. I have absolutely no words.

"It is true, isn't it?" Joey said taking a few steps back.

"No Joey please!" I managed to say, but Joey was already running up the aisle. I ran after him. He was up against a wall with his head in his hands. "Joey," I breath out. "It's not true. None of it is. I promise. I love you. I would never go back to Caspar." He remained silent but was now looking at me. "You don't actually believe him right?"

"I don't know what to believe right now Lizzie. Did you say that you were
pregnant  yesterday to Caspar?"

"What?! No! I was with YOU all day yesterday. I don't love him Joey! Please believe me!" I beg.

"I can't." Was all he said before running away again.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well. That was crap. I don't know anything about weddings so, I allow you to judge me.

Caspar you silly boy