Chapter Eighteen

💗Lizzies Pov 💗

I was sitting on the couch, with Wolf. He started to lick my face. I laughed before I kissed his nose. Joey walked in and sat beside me. I rested my head in his shoulder and played with Wolfs ears. One hand was playing with Wolf and the other hand is resting on my thigh. Joey grabbed my free hand and laces our fingers together. I smiled. He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it. This only made my smile grow. "Wow, we've come so far. Remember when we met at Game Fest?" I asked. He nods before I continue. "That seems so far away. We were new to each other, now we're getting married. Can you believe it?" I asked repositioning myself to face him. A small smile appeared on his lips.

"When I first met you, I didn't think I could pull you close to me and call you mine. Every night, I think, What did I ever do to deserve you? I'm a total jerk sometimes and you still stuck with me. I love you for that. Thank you." He said staring at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. His warm breaths made this moment ten times better. "Is it bad that I want to stay like this forever?" He whispered in my ear.

"No, because I want that too." I smile. He pulls away from our hug and kisses me. Our lips fit perfectly together. I pulled away and rested my head on his. "I love you Joey." I say for the hundredth time.

"I love you more." He says and scrunched up his nose. My heart fell. He is literally the cutest human being alive.

"Impossible." I say.

"Nope."

"Yep. And I can prove it." I say before taking his face in my hands and kissing him hard.

"Okay. You win." He says before falling back on the couch. This causing me to fall into him. We snuggle until we fall asleep.