Chapter Nine

💗Lizzie's Pov 💗

Yammy, Oli and Joel, came around 6:30. Joey and I sat on a love seat. Yammy and Oli sat on the couch. Joel sat on the single seat. Tiffy sat on a pillow on the floor. And we started our game.

"Okay, Tiffy. Truth or dare?" Joey asked.

"Uh, Truth!" Tiffy said with a smile appearing on her face.

"Is it true, that you want to start a family with Mario?" Joey asked putting his arm around me.

Tiffy took a while to answer. She finally smiled and said."Yeah." Joey nodded and said. "Alright, Tiff. It's your turn."

"Hmm. Oli! Truth or dare!"

"Dare, of course,"

Tiffy rolled her eyes at him. "I dare you to, tickle Yammy!"

Yammy sat straight up, and tried to run away. But Oli had already grabbed her waist and started tickling her. Yammy laughed while trying to escape his grip. Oli finally stops after a few minutes.

"Joel, Truth or dare!"

"Dare."

Oli had a smirk on his face. "I dare you to..... Kiss Lizzie!"

Joel looked at me. My eyes widened. I looked at Joey, his eyes were wide as well. I griped onto his hand. Joey smiled. His face saying "It's okay." Joel got up and walked over to me. Tiffy and Yammy were glaring at Oli. He leaned in and kissed my lips. When he started to cup my cheeks, I pulled back. I looked over at Joey. He was looking up at the ceiling. I got up and ran into the bathroom. Yammy smacked Oli before running after me. She knocked on the door lightly.

💙Yammys Pov💙

I knock on the door to the bathroom. "Lizzie, are you okay?" She didn't reply. Good thing that this door doesn't have a lock on it. I open the door a little and peek my head in. She was sitting beside the sink crying. I walked in and sat across from her. "Are you okay?" She looked up at me before letting it fall again. "Did you see that? Joel wanted more, he knows that I love Joey." She said looking back up at me.

"I know, he's just being a idiot. He knows you love Joey, and he wanted to make him jealous. Joey loves you and that's all that matters." I said standing up. She stood up as well. I hugged her and she tightly hugged me back.

When we walked back out, we saw that Joel wasn't there. "Joel left after you ran into the bathroom." Tiffy said. I shot a death glare at Oli before sitting down with Tiffy. I saw that Lizzie had made her way over to Joey. He gave a small smile. I heard her whisper a few things. Then he kissed her forehead and she snuggled into him.

"I don't want to play this anymore." Tiffy said. I laughed a little in my head and got up.