Chapter Twelve

💙Yammys Pov💙
Oh god. Lizzie and I are at court right now. My stomach hurts so bad. If I lose this, Oli will have Lily. I'll never get to see her grow up. She'll live without a mother.

I walked up to my stand and Lizzie sat on a bench beside it. Oli and Joel did the same thing.

"Yammy? Is it?" The judge asked me.

"Yes." I said nervously. I was shaking so bad. 

"You're  the mother, why do you think you'd suit having full custody over your child?"She said looking me dead in the eye.

"Well, I think I should have full custody because, I have spent more time with my child then the father. I know her better then him and I think she would want to live with me." I said tears in the backs of my eyes.

The judge turned to Oli. "Why do you think you suit having full custody over your child?"

"Well, I may not spend time with her but I do think that she deserves a father figure. I mean, she deserves a mother too but I'll try my best to be the greatest father ever." He smirks. Who smirks at court? I started to argue with the judge about how Oli said that. She just looked at me.

"The father will have full custody over the child. Thank you." Was all she said before walking away. I felt tears in my eyes. I started to cry. I heard Joey yell from the crowd. "That's not fair."

I walked out of the room and as I did that, Lizzie ran to me and hugged me. Oli walked up behind me.

"Sorry, but I deserve her more."

"Oh screw off. Go get a life you monster." Lizzie said and hugged me again. Oli walked away and I cried harder. I may never get to see Lily. That thought made me cry as hard as I ever cried before.

____________
K that doesn't happen lol sorry. Idk what actually happens 🤗