Chapter Six

💗Lizzie's Pov 💗

I woke up and find that Joey was not beside me, I rubbed my eyes and got up. I walked downstairs to check on Wolf.

Wolf was lying on the couch and Storm was lying on top of him. I kneeled down and kissed Wolf on the nose, getting giant licks back. I look around and saw Buddy, playing with his tail. I walked over to him and scooped him up in my arms. I kissed is head. I put him on the couch, which was now an animal farm.

I still couldn't find Joey. I searched the entire house. "He's probably hanging out with his friends." I thought to myself.

I went to Starbucks,I looked In the window and saw Joey.... With Zoe. I walked into Starbucks and looked at them. I was about to leave when I heard Joey talk.

"You kissed me, and it wasn't right. I'm completely in love with Lizzie. She is my everything and Id do anything that would make her happy." Joey said. I was about to walk out but Zoe called my name.

"Have fun with your snoopy girlfriend." She said before storming past me.

"Lizzie, did you hear all of that?" Joey asked.

"Some of it."

"Oh..."

"Am, am I really your everything?" I ask walking towards him.

"Your more then my everything, your my world, my life." He said holding my cheek in his hand.

"I love you so much Joey. I need you so much too." I said. Joey smiled and pulled me into his warm chest.