Chapter Twenty

$Joeys Pov$

I'm so excited for Lizzie and I's wedding! It's going to be perfect. She's going to be perfect.

Since the theme is White and Baby Blue, my suit is white with a baby blue tie. Mario helped me with that. Mario already had a wedding, so I need him to help me with mine. I honestly know nothing about weddings. Every time Lizzie asks me to watch The Wedding Planner, I always zone out. So, I basically ask Mario about everything to do at your wedding.

Mario is going to be my best man and Joel is going to be my groomsman. I know usually there is two groomsmen, but it doesn't really matter. Tiffy and Mario are going to walk down the aisle together and Yammy and Joel are going to walk down the aisle together too. Lily is going to be our flower girl. Lily's  dress is white with a blue bow at the back of it.

Yammy hasn't seen Lily since court. Oli agreed to let Yammy see Lily at the wedding. After the wedding, there is going to be a after party. Mostly everybody Lizzie and I know are going to be there. Oh my gosh! I'm so freakin excited right now.

💗Lizzies Pov 💗

I walk into the living room and sit beside, my future husband. I can't wait to be able to say that to him everyday after our wedding. Our wedding is now only Two months away. And Joey and I, could not be anymore happy. Joey wraps his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into him. "It's so crazy." He says. I look up at him and he smiles.

"What do you mean?"(don't you dare)

"We've been through hell together, now I will be able to marry the one person who believes in me." He says while staring at me. I kiss his cheek and dig my head into his shoulder.

"I'm always going to believe in you Joey." He smiles and kisses the top of my head.