CHAPTER 7:

LA'KIESHA P.O.V.)

"Kiesha lets go to Journeys because I need me at least three new pairs of shoes", Evelyn declared.

I had never been to this mall before. I just heard it was huge mall, and it was indeed. There were so many stores. I know I was going to end up broke before I leave here or lost. I just followed behind Evelyn as she led the way.

As we entered the store, this fine a** nigga was staring me down. I almost fainted when I saw him. I swear I need something to drink because the thirst is real y'all. He was about five foot ten. He was dark skinned with a fresh cut. He on a red polo shirt, black jeans, and some adidas. His shirt fit a little snug showing his fim chest and his pack. He had a cross necklaces and one earring in. I was so tempted to walk over and talk to him, but I didn't. I walked over to wear Evelyn was.

"Girl stop following me and go flirt with that fine guy over there", Evelyn.

"I'm nervous", I remarked.

"You were just helping me beat Travis just two weeks ago, and you ran away from cops", she declared.

"Your right", I said.

"Girl stop talking to me and go holler at him", Evelyn demand.

"Nah, he really don"t look that good anyway", I said.

EVELYN P.O.V.)

"You need stop lying. Your just scared to go over there. I will give a little help so come on." I said grabbing her by the arm.

We made our way over to him quietly. He had his back turned. This nigga even looked good from behind. I ain't gonna lie this nigga had a little booty on him. Some dudes look sexier when they have butt, and he was one of those guys.

I had already made up mind what I was going to do when I made it over here, and it was about that time. I pushed her into the guy. Then, I took off, so I wouldn't get in their way. I just sat there amd tried on some shoes. I would watch and listen just in case something goes wrong.

LA'KIESHA P.O.V.)

I can't believe she just pushed me into the dude.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump you." I said in soft, sweet voice.

"Its okay lil mama. I couldn't help but notice you when you walked in this store, so whats your name?" he stated.

"La'Kiesha, and whats yours?" I asked him.

"Thats such a pretty name for such a pretty girl, and my name is Andre. A lot of folks just call me Soulja."

"Why they call you Soulja?" I asked him.

"Because I'm a survivor and can take on anything or anyone in my path", he remarked.

"I don't think you can take me on because I already notice you got a soft spot for me", I said to him.

"I'm sure I can take you on, but I first need to get to know you better ma", he remarked.

"Well pass me your phone then", I demand.

He pulled out his phone and passed it to me. I put in my number and gave it back to him. His phone began to ring.

"Sorry, I have to answer this ma. I will call or text you later. Bye beautiful." Andre stated.

"Bye Soulja", I remarked as I walked towards Evelyn.