CHAPTER 11 PART 1:

EVELYN P.O.V.)

When I wokeup, I notice that I wasn't in my room. I saw football and basketball trophies all over the place. I saw a picture of Nathan and some woman . I guess the woman was his mother since hes mixed. She was beautiful. She looked like a model. She had pretty, blues eye and long, blonde hair. She had great cheekbones and two, cute dimples. Her skinned seem so flawless.

Then, Nathan appeared in the doorway. "That's me and my mom", he said. I guess he notice I was looking at the picture.

"Your mom is beautiful", I said honestly.

"Thanks", he said.

"Can you please take me home?" I asked.

"Nope", he remarked with a little smirk.

"You a kidnapper and little, thirsty nigga", I uttered.

"For one I'm not a kidnapper, and you didn't say I had to take you directly to your house", he explained.

"Well, I'm guessing you still a thirsty nigga then", I remarked.

"I just ain't had no good pussy in a long time, and I sometimes let my balls get in the way of my thinking", he said.

"Nigga you got an explanation for everything. Don't you?" I exclaimed.

"I sure do", he declared with a grin.

"Well, I have explanation for you too if you don't take me home", I said.

"Whats that?" he asked.

"Something called 911", I remarked.

"I'm not scared of no police. What type of thug I look like? I ain't no scary nigga." he remarked.

"A scary a** thug", I remarked.

"Evelyn just get your stuff before I pop your a**", he remarked.

"I wish you would pop me", I said.

He came and popped me on butt. I took off running after him. When I caught up to him, I tackled him. We both fell to the floor. He rolled over on top of me.

"Your squishing me", I said trying to breath.

"My bad", he said.

"Its okay", I remarked.

"Now lets go before I have to do some things to you", he remarked with a smirk.

"I'm guessing your balls got in the way of your thinking once again", I declared.

I walked outside and hopped in his vehicle, and he took me home.

_______________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY YOU GUYS. I FINALLY UPDATED. I'VE BEEN BUSY LATELY.

SO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT SAYING THE CHAPTER WAS SHORT

AND THAT I NEED TO UPDATE FASTER. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS

SOON AS POSSIBLE.

AND YES I KNOW THIS IS A SUCKISH CHAPTER....