CHAPTER 16 PART 2:

VICTORIA P.O.V.

I jumped into Kevin's car, and we were on the way to his house. It only took us twenty minutes to get to his house. I frowned at the sight of his house. It looked terrible. "What's wrong?" he asked. I guess he noticed the frown on my face. "Nothing", I lied. "You don't have to lie. I know my house looks horrible on the outside. I've been working on getting it repaired and painted." he declared. I just nodded my head.

He parked the car and walked to the passenger side and opened my door. "Thank you", I told him. I followed him into his house as he unlocked the door and walked in. His house was so clean and nice looking in the inside. "Do you want anything to eat?" Kevin asked. "Sure", I answered. "Well, do you eat Chinese food?" he asked me. "Yes", I answered. "Would Chinese food be ok then?" Kevin asked. "Yes", I told him.

He picked up a telephone book and began to look for the number to the Chinese place. "Here it goes", he said after finally finding it. He called the place and order our food. "The food should be here in at least twenty to thirty minutes", he informed me as he left out the room.

After twenty minutes, he came back. He smelled like soap. Kevin was also dressed differently now. He had white tee and basketball shorts.

As I sat on the couch observing him, I could see the print of his d*** pressed against his shorts. I tell you that nigga got a long story.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. He looked through the peep hole. "The food is finally here", he said to me as he was now opening the front door. "Here is your food. The total is twenty-three dollars and seventy-five cent." she said to him.

"Tori go get my wallet off the kitchen counter", he demand.  I went and grabbed his wallet. "Here", I said as I hand him his wallet. He pulled out some money to pay for the food and gave her five dollar tip. "Thank you and I hope you guys enjoy your food." she implied as she began to walk away.

NATHAN P.O.V.

My cellphone began to go off. I was getting a call from Evelyn. "Hello. What's up?" I answered. "Nothing much, but I was wondering if I could come over to your place and talk to you", she stated. "Sure, and are you okay Evelyn?" I stated. "Yes", she answered. "Okay bye then", I said.  "Bye", she said before hanging up on me.

EVELYN P.O.V.

I hopped in the car and took off to Nathan's house.